• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tigers To Hire Brad Ausmus As Manager

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Hammer get back from vacation?

Stand up like a man. Fight your own battles. Stop the handouts and the dependency. Grow a pair, etc, etc, etc.

I have a worry. I don't want the Tigers to turn into the Yankees and Dodgers. I have the fear that Illitch will just sell a few buildings downtown, call in a few loans, cut the Red Wing payroll, and buy an All-Star team for 2014. I don't have to imagine long to see Choo in LF, Nathan as closer, Boone Logan in the pen, and [good grief] McCann catching. $200 million team salary.....easy.....if he wants to do it.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took longer than I thought for u to get back to your own self Iffy.....

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took longer than I thought for u to get back to your own self Iffy.....

You are correct. I wish so many would stop their fixation on me. You got one guy, from western Michigan, that won't talk baseball with me...just keeps pointing out what a crud I am. In fact, NO body talks baseball with me. Muzz tried, but wants to concentrate on put downs.

I made a comment about Illitch buying a ring. Is that something Tiger fans are for? Or not? If you (anyone) talk to me about baseball....and forget the put downs....I will respond in kind.
:gaah:

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why people keep feeding this troll I have no idea. :ohwell:

WW, why not create a new thread and confine Iffy and Fuzzy to it until only one is left standing. Kind of like a virtual cage match for message boards. The loser would get lifetime banishment and the winner moves on to the adult table. It would create great entertainment and some great betting opportunities.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One already got tossed several times, under several different names. Why bother dragging another poster into it?

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, that one actually makes some thoughtful posts when he can control his adolescent sniping.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One already got tossed several times, under several different names. Why bother dragging another poster into it?

Cause he knows I will claim I have tourettes and we all know picking on a person with tourettes would make that person a bully.:lol:

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause he knows I will claim I have tourettes and we all know picking on a person with tourettes would make that person a bully.:lol:

lol

Anyhow....DD has been quiet so far. Does this mean a big move is coming?

Here is one for burf....trade VMart for pitching help. Resign Peralta to play 3B. Two year deal for about $20mil. Just a thought....I'm not tied to it.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is one for burf....trade VMart for pitching help. Resign Peralta to play 3B. Two year deal for about $20mil. Just a thought....I'm not tied to it.

OR

Trade Vmart for a left fielder (or pitching help) and put Castellanos back to third. Sign Eric Chavez to a one year deal to be his backup. [thinking outloud]

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Vmart for a left fielder (or pitching help) and put Castellanos back to third.

Not sure if I'm remembering the stories correctly, but wasn't Castellanos struggling defensively at 3B in the minors?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DD has been quiet so far. Does this mean a big move is coming?

Most of the league has been quiet so far. The first 'big move' is likely to be closer. Rumors of mutual interest between Joe Nathan and the Tigers, with further rumors that the Tigers may sign Brian Wilson because he is younger and cheaper (though more volatile as a closer, IMO).

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beard........

See tigers signed wally joyner