• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thurs 10/9 Skins News

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Marshall Faulk asks Redskins fans for one word that describes their team...this should be fun Marshall Faulk Asks For One Word That Describes Redskins Through Week Six - Hogs Haven

The problem with this question is that it focuses on the team and not the root of the poor performances. This, thus far, is a 1-4 team coming off of an 3-13 season with primarily the same cast of characters on it. By definition...doing the same thing with the same players and expecting a different result is......Crazy!

The word that I would use is .................Clueless!

I would urge everyone to stop directing their ire at the players or coaches and look at who's hired them or failed to hire players and coaches who are capable of meeting or exceeding minimal NFL standards.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this question is that it focuses on the team and not the root of the poor performances. This, thus far, is a 1-4 team coming off of an 3-13 season with primarily the same cast of characters on it. By definition...doing the same thing with the same players and expecting a different result is......Crazy!

The word that I would use is .................Clueless!

I would urge everyone to stop directing their ire at the players or coaches and look at who's hired them or failed to hire players and coaches who are capable of meeting or exceeding minimal NFL standards.

The failure is systemic. And starts at the top, no doubt. We've got a culture of losing and with the exception of a few bright spots, change seems as slow as an iceberg melting.