• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on this trade for Cruz?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got Victor Cruz, D Bowe, and R Randle FOR M. Ryan, Stills, and Marvin Jones.

I think this kind of makes up for the three way deal I made that a lot of you guys hated. After all is said and done, I pretty much gave Charles, DJax, and Crabtree for McCoy, Chris Johnson, and V Cruz. I'll take the two RB's any day.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got Victor Cruz, D Bowe, and R Randle FOR M. Ryan, Stills, and Marvin Jones.

I think this kind of makes up for the three way deal I made that a lot of you guys hated. After all is said and done, I pretty much gave Charles, DJax, and Crabtree for McCoy, Chris Johnson, and V Cruz. I'll take the two RB's any day.

Good trade IMO...............and yes, I would say you got the edge on the overall picture, Good job IMO.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very nice... Bowe showed a little life last week... I don't understand how they can shovel out all that money to him and not use him??

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very nice... Bowe showed a little life last week... I don't understand how they can shovel out all that money to him and not use him??

Yeah, right when it looked like McCluster was the WR to own, Bowe has a solid week. Far and away getting more targets than Dexter. I can't see him making a return to being a reliable every week guy with "Captain Check Down" leading the way in KC, but I have to think he'll pick it up a bit in the second half. They have some favorable match ups in which they'll have to throw the ball (AKA, Denver twice in a three week span).

Last edited by a moderator:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you own Bowe, you thank the fantasy gods for last week and trade him for whatever you can get. He will put up his typical 3/19 in two weeks.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy, did the guy really need a QB?

Good job selling high on Jones, who I think will be good down the stretch (but obviously not elite), but you sold at the right time.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade in your favor for sure.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victor Cruz + Rueben Randall - good job hand cuffing Cruz, since this neck injury seems funky, like it could keep him out/limited for another week or 2.

Bowe - He's been on my 'AVOID AT ALL COSTS' list since KC signed Smith. So far, everything that has happened this season has kept him on my list. That being said, if you were going to roll the dice with him, DEN, SD, DEN, WAS, OAK would be the stretch I'd take the chance on.

Since I have him in multiple message board leagues, as well as 1 money league, here's to CJ?K getting on a hot streak to finish out the fantasy season!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy, did the guy really need a QB?

Good job selling high on Jones, who I think will be good down the stretch (but obviously not elite), but you sold at the right time.

Meh... he didn't really need a QB, but he traded away all of his keepers in an attempt to make a run and it's really fallen through for him. The way our league does keepers, Matt Ryan is a 7th round keeper from 2011. Since that was when I took him, and I've kept him since. However, I recently acquired McCoy in a deal, and he is a 4th round keeper from the same year. I can only keep one.

So basically, to me, Ryan was worthless. However, to other people in need of a keeper, he had value. Which gave me the upper hand in this deal. That and leveraging with Jones recent production, got me Cruz out of the whole thing. I actually like Stills and Jones as depth WR's/flex plays. Although, Cruz is a top 10-15 WR. Bowe is still okay as a depth WR, I suppose (maybe not). Randle, I got to handcuff Cruz if he should have to miss some time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victor Cruz + Rueben Randall - good job hand cuffing Cruz, since this neck injury seems funky, like it could keep him out/limited for another week or 2.

Bowe - He's been on my 'AVOID AT ALL COSTS' list since KC signed Smith. So far, everything that has happened this season has kept him on my list. That being said, if you were going to roll the dice with him, DEN, SD, DEN, WAS, OAK would be the stretch I'd take the chance on.

Since I have him in multiple message board leagues, as well as 1 money league, here's to CJ?K getting on a hot streak to finish out the fantasy season!!!

:suds: Cheers to that.