• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade thoughts

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you hate trades.

Lol. I really don’t. I generally make at least 2 trades in every league I do per year. That is pretty average.

I have noticed though that people who trade all the time are very quick triggered and will make some terrible trades. They do make many great trades too.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I really don’t. I generally make at least 2 trades in every league I do per year. That is pretty average.

I have noticed though that people who trade all the time are very quick triggered and will make some terrible trades. They do make many great trades too.
but how many times do you , welll id use second guess, but it would be something like a factor of 395^7. People who do trade all the time are vulnerable , no doubt. I slowed my role alot..........im alwways looking thought.........

I feel like you are so cerebral. That's not a bad thing, its compliment. But you're a hamster on its wheel thinking, sometimes over think things. Im the same way!

I could be wrong, im just joking around with you, but I feel like your're like me alot, and in your own head at times......

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but how many times do you , welll id use second guess, but it would be something like a factor of 395^7. People who do trade all the time are vulnerable , no doubt. I slowed my role alot..........im alwways looking thought.........

I feel like you are so cerebral. That's not a bad thing, its compliment. But you're a hamster on its wheel thinking, sometimes over think things. Im the same way!

I could be wrong, im just joking around with you, but I feel like your're like me alot, and in your own head at times......

i second guess people on this forum all the time. But that’s because they ask for it. Maybe not to be second guessed. But if you ask for trade help or to analyze a trade then shouldn’t honest opinions be wanted??

I mean, I have never vetoed a trade in my lifetime of fantasy. Never even asked for it even when I questioned the trade. But here I will use the term veto all the time.

And I said I would not veto this deal, unlike the Kelce deal that Harold posted days ago. Which I would have.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i second guess people on this forum all the time. But that’s because they ask for it. Maybe not to be second guessed. But if you ask for trade help or to analyze a trade then shouldn’t honest opinions be wanted??

I mean, I have never vetoed a trade in my lifetime of fantasy. Never even asked for it even when I questioned the trade. But here I will use the term veto all the time.

And I said I would not veto this deal, unlike the Kelce deal that Harold posted days ago. Which I would have.
Lol milk, even in non trade dealings , you are hyper analytical. You even did it here. Again, I’m not even close to criticizing you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I would agree with that assertion. I do make both good and bad deals. I do think I could of maybe gotten Zeke cheaper if I held out. Still would of cost me Hill though and I wanted Higgins. Think he’ll develop quickly into a top receiver with Burrow.
I was disenchanted with Taylor and lost faith in him and replacing him with Zeke makes me more confident of my roster. I am well aware Zeke is having a down year, but it still better then Taylor. If/ when Dak is the Cowboy QB Zeke will be back to top 10 or top 5. It is hard to swing a deal for a RB of that caliber. Heck Barkley is out for the season and offering Hill didn’t even tempt him to counter, just a instantaneous reject.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I would agree with that assertion. I do make both good and bad deals. I do think I could of maybe gotten Zeke cheaper if I held out. Still would of cost me Hill though and I wanted Higgins. Think he’ll develop quickly into a top receiver with Burrow.
I was disenchanted with Taylor and lost faith in him and replacing him with Zeke makes me more confident of my roster. I am well aware Zeke is having a down year, but it still better then Taylor. If/ when Dak is the Cowboy QB Zeke will be back to top 10 or top 5. It is hard to swing a deal for a RB of that caliber. Heck Barkley is out for the season and offering Hill didn’t even tempt him to counter, just a instantaneous reject.

i totally understand and agree about Taylor. My only point about him is if you are trading for your teams future you can’t have him be a throw away piece. There is still plenty of optimism with him. Especially after the weirdest year of football history. One with basically no pre-season.

look at all the successful rookie runners this season. They are all playing for bad teams. I don’t think that is a coincidence.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the 2nd place team is chasing the gold and I offer immediate help in Tyreek Hill for Barkley who is on IR. The Zeke owner is out of the race.
Did he shoot ya down without feedback. Will you or would ya want to offer more than Hill. I know i would expect more

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he shoot ya down without feedback. Will you or would ya want to offer more than Hill. I know i would expect more
I would of been willing to explore adding to it. He left no feedback. I can only assume he wasn't going to trade Barkley even to increase his chances this season to win the championship. That owner is one that timing is every thing. He'll stonewall offers for weeks then out of the blue sell a player below market or as part of a package where he's over paying. A real wild card.