• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on playing both CJ and Shonn Greene vs JAX?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They combined for 40 points in STL last week. Odds are they'll be up and running it once again. Greene should have his fair share of goal line carries and CJ should have more than a few opportunities to bust a big one.

I'm highly considering playing both. My other option for the flex would be Andre Brown. Right now they're saying he'll be eased into things a bit, so I'm not sure that I feel confident plugging him in just yet.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They combined for 40 points in STL last week. Odds are they'll be up and running it once again. Greene should have his fair share of goal line carries and CJ should have more than a few opportunities to bust a big one.

I'm highly considering playing both. My other option for the flex would be Andre Brown. Right now they're saying he'll be eased into things a bit, so I'm not sure that I feel confident plugging him in just yet.

It's quite the risk, but one that has the potential to pay huge dividends should it pay off. If the Titans stay true to their word and give Greene his 10-15 carries that he has been promised, then you should be ok.