• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Eric Ebron.........

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for now on -- please refer to me as Mr. Cocksucker. I think I've sucked cock so many times, I've earned it.
FIFY

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for now on -- please refer to me as Mr. Cocksucker. I think I've sucked cock so many times, I've earned it.
FIFY

Micro -- I don't feel right with you giving me one of you and your BFF's pet names for each other. So I will stick with Mr. Football Guru. Thanks anyway though. Now get back on your knees and starting blowing your man -- I'm sure there is a post he made you forgot to give him a thumbs up.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, thought when I was in on this whole "Ebron debate", thought we were arguing more about the position, not the player? Who knows if Ebron will be good. Based on his play right now, it doesn't look promising. But I still remain on the same side of the argument. If Ebron turns into a great player, it was worth the pick. I just watched NFL Network do a special on Jerry Rice which talked about his major struggles as a rookie, including drops.(please don't anyone be stupid take this as Ebron being Jerry Rice).

What I find funny, is people who'll say "Ebron was a horrible pick. We should've taken OBJ." OBJ is too similar to Tate. Even if Ebron and OBJ had the same draft grade(which some people would laugh at NOW but it really is likely based on predraft rankings), there is no way you could convince me that OBJ would have been a better pick. OBJ would still be at best a third option, and at least Ebron would add a different dimension.

However, if you argue for a player other than a WR, and still maintain said opinion, I could at least understand the logic.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro -- I don't feel right with you giving me one of you and your BFF's pet names for each other. So I will stick with Mr. Football Guru. Thanks anyway though. Now get back on your knees and starting blowing your man -- I'm sure there is a post he made you forgot to give him a thumbs up.

Haha, I love that the thumbs up option on this site bothers u so much. Only little bitches get bothered by that.

Now go suck another cock. Ur rent won't pay itself.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, thought when I was in on this whole "Ebron debate", thought we were arguing more about the position, not the player? Who knows if Ebron will be good. Based on his play right now, it doesn't look promising. But I still remain on the same side of the argument. If Ebron turns into a great player, it was worth the pick. I just watched NFL Network do a special on Jerry Rice which talked about his major struggles as a rookie, including drops.(please don't anyone be stupid take this as Ebron being Jerry Rice).

What I find funny, is people who'll say "Ebron was a horrible pick. We should've taken OBJ." OBJ is too similar to Tate. Even if Ebron and OBJ had the same draft grade(which some people would laugh at NOW but it really is likely based on predraft rankings), there is no way you could convince me that OBJ would have been a better pick. OBJ would still be at best a third option, and at least Ebron would add a different dimension.

However, if you argue for a player other than a WR, and still maintain said opinion, I could at least understand the logic.

I think the problem MOST posters here have is the draft position for Ebron, not the player himself.

Maybe he's just not progressing as we'd like, or even he'd like. However, we also thought Lombardi would come in and the offense would be much better than it is now. I know I did. So Ebron's struggles/lack of progress is magnified as Lombardi's offense does too imo.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I know you are but what am I"?

F minus.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I love that the thumbs up option on this site bothers u so much. Only little bitches get bothered by that.

Now go suck another cock. Ur rent won't pay itself.

How ironic -- the guy who swings from another man's nut sack is making jokes about 'sucking cock'. I feel like that Alanis Morisette (sp) song, 'Isn't it ironic' should be playing in the background, each time you post like that.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know you are but what am I"?

F minus.

My comment actually makes sense though, as Micro comes to his BFF's defense any time he makes a post, even though Micro is in denial about this.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur rent won't pay itself.

Rent? The last time I had to pay rent was my last year of college. I would never rent a house or apartment again unless I was broke and had no choice. That is just throwing money away.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ironic -- the guy who swings from another man's nut sack is making jokes about 'sucking cock'. I feel like that Alanis Morisette (sp) song, 'Isn't it ironic' should be playing in the background, each time you post like that.

Says the man with the worlds most ironic screen name.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment actually makes sense though, as Micro comes to his BFF's defense any time he makes a post, even though Micro is in denial about this.

I tried to PM you about that. But my PMs don't work for some reason.

We all are imagining things.

image.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the man with the worlds most ironic screen name.

Awwww and there is the other half of everyone's favorite BFF's. I apologize for getting into it with your man.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From now on -- I will only refer to TP and Micro as Gary and Ace.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing that if people do not like posts about Ebron, maybe they should not read a thread related to that player.

I for one do not have issues with anyone posting negative or positive on anything Lions related. I may rebutt their opinion. They are surely entitled to post it.