• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts of a Sooner...

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do indeed.

But they were never playoff worthy or BCS bowl contenders.
100% true.

But "BCS bowl contenders" and "the single worst defense ever recorded in the history of mankind" are apples and oranges.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat. Jefe is good peeps

That’s what happens when OU is king of the conference and their head coach is a cuck

The only Horns poster on here who is a total waste of space is ElTaco. Dude can't stand to be disagreed with so he accuses everyone else of being stupid. Like he's not an absolute dumbass himself trying to cover up that 90 IQ with dismissive remarks calling into question the intelligence of other people. It's sooooo weak. Embarrassing actually.

Where's TexasExes? I always got along fine with Exes and actually enjoyed the comments he would make about my team's "WAF schedule" or whatever he was saying at the moment. He was a hoot.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only Horns poster on here who is a total waste of space is ElTaco. Dude can't stand to be disagreed with so he accuses everyone else of being stupid. Like he's not an absolute dumbass himself trying to cover up that 90 IQ with dismissive remarks calling into question the intelligence of other people. It's sooooo weak. Embarrassing actually.

Where's TexasExes? I always got along fine with Exes and actually enjoyed the comments he would make about my team's "WAF schedule" or whatever he was saying at the moment. He was a hoot.
True story. Seems like nearly every team has one or two posters that make you think "WTF". Best examples are UCF (I love everything about this program yet relished their loses) and Michigan. Had a couple of stores there and once you leave Detroit, some of the best folks in the world. Two of my favorite posters here are Michigan fans....a few fuck it up. Ya, ya, I am a dick too, and there is the smiles thing too.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exes is legit as well.

Again...RESPECK!

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...Sooners have thoughts

We thought about stealing the Tejas panhandle but, it was full of Tejans. No one likes Tejans because like their panhandle they are too fat.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's have some intelligent thoughts. I currently have you ranked number2. Assuming you make the playoffs, how do you think you'll do?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In post season play, we beat 2 sec teams in the last 2 years

… thanks for asking ...

Tom Herman is already 1-3 vs Lincoln Riley.
so, there's that

i did to.
where the hell did you go @TexasExes

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's have some intelligent thoughts. I currently have you ranked number2. Assuming you make the playoffs, how do you think you'll do?
HAHAHA, you couldnt have an intelligent thought if it was given to you!

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I'll do what I want. End it already.
Nobody said you couldnt, retard. You are the one who bitched that someone on a public forum responded to a open post of yours. Fucking retarded ass twat.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody said you couldnt, retard. You are the one who bitched that someone on a public forum responded to a open post of yours. Fucking retarded ass twat.

You're losing it dude. Go bother someone else.