• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts after the Pats game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford was turning into a pick six machine under Linehan. He was a defense killer. We need something in between Linehan and the heaping pile of dog crap we have now.

At least he had time to actually throw the ball and the players knew what routes to run. Detroit looks lost on offense and Lombardi looks lost on how to call a game.

We have scored over 24 points ONCE this year. ONCE.

Sorry just lost my train of thought -- I had to go throw up after watching Odell Beckham catch his 2nd touchdown pass in the last two drives. This one coming on probably the sickest catch I've ever seen. He is no Ebron, but he seems to be developing pretty quickly for the Giants.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say 4 in a row, but certainly 3. Gotta win the home games and get to 10. 10 may still be good enough. Unfortunately, what would be the sense in going to the playoffs with this offense?

Moral victory for some here:noidea:

No ground game to speak of and the road game against Bears could be scary elements for no ground game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If u missed the catch -- watch sportscenter tomorrow -- it will be #1 on the top 10 plays.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that would solve everything. Remember with Linehan he let Matt play freely and yes we scored. He also put the defense in bad positions often too.

That's the thing. Stafford needed fine tuning. Not a overhaul in the way he played. The engine needed some performance enhancements, not a complete rebuild.

Hes throwing less picks, but his efficiency is down, and the big plays are way down. That's not a good tradeoff.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If u missed the catch -- watch sportscenter tomorrow -- it will be #1 on the top 10 plays.

Beckham was the guy I was targeting for the offense. I understand why Lombardi and friends decided to go with Ebron. Just looks likes he was wrong on it.

Imagine Beckham and Tate on the field at the saem time. Oh yeah and along with that other WR we have.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In my money league, I took a gamble and picked up OBJ a week before he came back from injury. I been :yahoo: since.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckham was the guy I was targeting for the offense. I understand why Lombardi and friends decided to go with Ebron. Just looks likes he was wrong on it.

Imagine Beckham and Tate on the field at the saem time. Oh yeah and along with that other WR we have.

Ebron and obj, with the same haircut. Maybe this confused Mayhew and he turned in the wrong card??

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These last two games may have done the Lions in. Its going to be hard for them because they are fighting against other teams that have the same record and probably wont lose. Seattle and SF are still alive. Then there's Dallas and Philly. Make no mistake about it, the Bears are going to come in Detroit and give them all they have because they are fighting also. Im not so sure about this.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Mayhew.

Stop with this. He is not going anywhere so it is pointless to keep saying it. All those horrific teams from the 70s and 80s and GMs didnt get fired. It took an 0-16 to get rid of Millen. Hoping for losses in anticipation of Mayhew losing his job is nothing but an exercise in futility.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These last two games may have done the Lions in. Its going to be hard for them because they are fighting against other teams that have the same record and probably wont lose. Seattle and SF are still alive. Then there's Dallas and Philly. Make no mistake about it, the Bears are going to come in Detroit and give them all they have because they are fighting also. Im not so sure about this.

Not really accurate. SF and Sea play each other twice and play AZ 1 more time. We have by far the easiest schedule of all the 7-4 teams. Even Dallas and PHI play each other twice.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really accurate. SF and Sea play each other twice and play AZ 1 more time. We have by far the easiest schedule of all the 7-4 teams. Even Dallas and PHI play each other twice.

I can agree with both statements. Plain and simple fact for them. Take care of business on their end. Anything less than 11 W's and you are wishing for everyone else to lose. Not sure the offense does enough to get to 11.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with this. He is not going anywhere so it is pointless to keep saying it. All those horrific teams from the 70s and 80s and GMs didnt get fired. It took an 0-16 to get rid of Millen. Hoping for losses in anticipation of Mayhew losing his job is nothing but an exercise in futility.

Id like him to be fired.

You're atleast behind 2-1.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...

Make that 4-1-1 cuz I could give a shit either way.

Can I start a fire Lombardi vote? 1-0

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have two votes goin' in one thread we might break the Internet.

For the record: Id like everyone fired, Austin re-hired as HC and Caldwell hired as some sort of calm overseer that isn't on the sidelines.