• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those who thought Wade was done

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Healthy Wade and no Bosh would likely be close to 25ppg. But the knees to hold up. And let's hope Bosh gets back ASAP.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ, I am not knocking the guy. He is still putting up the numbers but he likely wont keep this pace up all season but maybe I am wrong? Still, he is banged up and I don't think its fair to expect him to play like this for 6 more months. He is playing better than expected right now that's for sure. I personally hope he keeps it up but I wouldn't put money on him to continue this pace all season.

I'm not even joking when I tell you I was expecting this from him this year. I had Wade averaging over 23 PPG this season on 49 percent shooting.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Healthy Wade and no Bosh would likely be close to 25ppg. But the knees to hold up. And let's hope Bosh gets back ASAP.

I agree, a completely healthy Wade with no Bosh would give you 25-27 PPG. Current Wade is just healthy enough to get you 21-23 PPG especially since he won't be getting the minutes he used to get back in the day either.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even joking when I tell you I was expecting this from him this year. I had Wade averaging over 23 PPG this season on 49 percent shooting.

So did I but slightly lower. I posted in the offseason that I expected Wade & Bosh both to be around 21 or 22 PPG

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he not done, he's a baller from chitown.

:nod:

Chicago cant stand wade. they did a poll on espn radio who was the most disliked person from Chicago in Chicago. he won by a large margin. reggie rose came in second

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I must admit, after seeing D Wade in this first half against Cleveland, this isn't just a temporary zone he is in like I was suggesting. This is my first good look at him play in awhile and he is playing like he is 25 yrs old. So, I admit I was totally wrong about him not being able to keep it up. I am impressed!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is very good when he plays. Key word is "when." Heat still aren't winning anything with a healthy great Wade. Just saying.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who expected miami to win anything this season?

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is a team that, if healthy, can and will beat someone who is seeded higher than they are.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be the Cavs. truthfully, a completely healthy Heat team would be capable of beating any Eastern team in a seven game series.

Maybe. I don't think they could beat a healthy Bulls team, but they definitely could beat anyone else. I don't see anyone in the East beating the Bulls if they are healthy.

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I don't think they could beat a healthy Bulls team, but they definitely could beat anyone else. I don't see anyone in the East beating the Bulls if they are healthy.

I am not buying yet that the Bulls will even be healthy. Certainly, the same thing can be said for the Heat, but the Bulls are relying on alot of players who have a history of injuries, and they have a coach who, at times, seems to have a disregard for managing minutes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not buying yet that the Bulls will even be healthy. Certainly, the same thing can be said for the Heat, but the Bulls are relying on alot of players who have a history of injuries, and they have a coach who, at times, seems to have a disregard for managing minutes.

I agree re: the Bulls staying healthy. D-Rose has had 2 serious knee injuries and Pau is getting older and spent the past couple of seasons with the Lakers being in and out of the lineup due to various injuries.

That's why I put the caveat of "a healthy Bulls team" in my post. If the Bulls are healthy going into the playoffs, I believe that the East is theirs to lose. If not, then I could see a healthy Heat team making a 5th straight finals appearance (which would be amazing all things considered).

Personally, I'd like to see the Bulls come out of the East because I'm a huge Pau Gasol fan and would love to see him get another ring. However, if they don't make it, then I hope it's the Heat just because it would be an awesome double middle finger salute to Lebron. Plus, I thought the entire Heat organization and the majority of Heat fans handled Lebron leaving with a great deal of class. The same can't be said for the Cavs and their fans.