• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This year will be the 25th Anniversary.....

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember it.......... FEEL it............. re-...LIVE IT ! ! ! :hammer:

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story, burnout.

Hey. Monica Lewinsky. I just posted this LITERALLY two minutes according to the "time." The video itself is almost 10 minutes long. Did you even take the time to read the THREAD TOPIC, LESS KNOWN watch the video itself?

Only ONE woman in my decades long life had ever made me............... you seem to be working to be the 2nd. :kiss:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. Monica Lewinsky. I just posted this LITERALLY two minutes according to the "time." The video itself is almost 10 minutes long. Did you even take the time to read the THREAD TOPIC, LESS KNOWN watch the video itself?

Only ONE woman in my decades long life had ever made me............... you seem to be working to be the 2nd. :kiss:

that video is older than your drinking habit...didn't need to watch it. burned out Rob hitting on men again at the HOOP.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that video is older than your drinking habit

OK, I'll admit, I got a good laugh out of this one. This was an ALMOST (almost, mind you) legendary come-back. :laugh3:

That aside, can you NOT appreciate some great and RELEVANT CFB History?

Because if your "I ONLY POST WHEN I GO AFTER NUPIST ! " Dumb as has the intellectual capacity to connect some goddamn DOTS, realize and understand the FSU/ UF Rivalry in the 90's, UNDERSTAND (this is TOO deep for YOU, of course) the wane of Miami at the time, the NEBRASAKA DOMINANCE, and about 30 other factors you lack the intelligence to comprehend.............. Long story-short, if you're not an FSU fan or a UF fan,

Are you too STUPID to realize this thread has nothing to do with you, OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING FOR ME TO POST, so you have your own reason to post, you know, using ME for relevance in your own life? :loco2:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll admit, I got a good laugh out of this one. This was an ALMOST (almost, mind you) legendary come-back. :laugh3:

That aside, can you NOT appreciate some great and RELEVANT CFB History?

Because if your "I ONLY POST WHEN I GO AFTER NUPIST ! " Dumb as has the intellectual capacity to connect some goddamn DOTS, realize and understand the FSU/ UF Rivalry in the 90's, UNDERSTAND (this is TOO deep for YOU, of course) the wane of Miami at the time, the NEBRASAKA DOMINANCE, and about 30 other factors you lack the intelligence to comprehend.............. Long story-short, if you're not an FSU fan or a UF fan,

Are you too STUPID to realize this thread has nothing to do with you, OR ARE YOU JUST LOOKING FOR ME TO POST, so you have your own reason to post, you know, using ME for relevance in your own life? :loco2:

called it

you're still drunk, stupid, fat and stupid.

I bet @dbldwn711 100 vCash dollars that you were dumber than a box of rocks and more stupid than @SteelersPride the day after a 14 hour shift.

I win

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
called it

you're still drunk, stupid, fat and stupid.

I bet @dbldwn711 100 vCash dollars that you were dumber than a box of rocks and more stupid than @SteelersPride the day after a 14 hour shift.

I win

heeyyy i mean its true, but

Well you just lost your money, I don't care what you and your counterpart with the Philadelphia Side Car have in store for me.

I mean really........... :lol:

Have you all not realized by now that you DON'T have the intelligence to match me?

Bring your skinny ass to Rivals, see how long you last.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you just lost your money, I don't care what you and your counterpart with the Philadelphia Side Car have in store for me.

I mean really........... :lol:

Have you all not realized by now that you DON'T have the intelligence to match me?

Bring your skinny ass to Rivals, see how long you last.

Called it, you're still a moron that got his dick kicked in...back for more...still a dumb shit. :pound::pound::pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like anyone even rememberd this post, there was no follow up, little interaction, and dude wants to call mental supremacy? Did he really just say bring your ass to rivals? see how long you last? its a message board. I guess verbal vomit upsets him at times:noidea:

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fsu escaped at home with a tie in a game they were favored in.

Doesn’t seem like such a great comeback to me.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember it.......... FEEL it............. re-...LIVE IT ! ! ! :hammer:

This will be my 25th anniversary as well.

Shit is going to cost me a mint I'm sure.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
01 Miami and 11 Bama run 95 Nebraska off the field.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
01 Miami and 11 Bama run 95 Nebraska off the field.

Sure, but the 2018 Kentucky Wildcats would roll over any of Bear Bryant’s title team as well.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was refering to fsu....bobby chickened out. That defense couldnt stop anything in the 4th.

He played it smart.

We kicked to UF and UF didn't do anything except run the ball. UF even punted on 4th and 5 giving us one more
chance. We completed one throw and Kannell scrambled for 9 yards but was tackled in-bounds at midfield
and the clock ran out before we could snap the ball again.

We kept on playing to win. UF had 3 chances and ran the ball into the line.

And to clear any misunderstanding, UF was #4 in the country coming into the game. We were #7.