• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This week's games, discuss your teams game if you will

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to put this up so maybe I can learn a bit about your teams game, players to watch for the right or wrong reasons. Whatever you want to discuss is fine by me and hopefully others. Make picks if you want, I didn't include the spreads as I am more interested in what people think of their team and this week's game.

Thursday Night
Denver @ New Orleans - Rattler vs Nix in the rookie QB matchup? Who gets payback, the Saints or Sean Payton?

Sunday

New England vs Jacksonville in London - Does Drake Maye now have the keys to the Pats mobile? Can Jacksonville get out of their funk?
Seattle @ Atlanta - Atlanta has a lot of new parts, are they starting to mesh? Seattle gets a bounce back week after the 49ers thrashing?
Tennessee @ Buffalo - Looks like a yawner, will Buffalo maintain focus and put it on the Titans?
Cincy @ Cleveland - Cincy hasn't looked good on D all year and the factory of sadness seems to have returned to Cleveland. Cleveland's D is good, O not so much?
Houston @ Green Bay - I really don't know if Green Bay is good, the wins are against the scrubs and losses against good teams. We find out in a good early game match up.
Miami @ Indy - No Tua is a problem for Miami. Flacco or Richardson at the helm for Indy? Colts are better now with Flacco, but long term answer on Richardson needed?
Detroit @ Minnesota - Detroit is my vote for fun as hell team, does loss of Hutch make them that much worse on D. Vikes D does their job in a blue collar kind of way and so far Darnold is not the problem, can he keep that going? Probably the best matchup in the early games if your team isn't playing.
Philly @ Giants - Philly is scuffling a bit but still winning, what's up with this team? Giants can sometimes put together a game, see the Seahawks game, but not sure if this is it.

Late slate

Las Vegas @ Rams - Vegas has a QB situation and no more Adams, can they put something together? Are the Rams getting their WR's back soon?
Carolina @ Washington - Washington is another fun as hell team to watch? Carolina is the exact opposite of that, so sad for fans but the owner can EAD. (a bag of them)
KC @ San Fran - KC keeps chugging along in the ironic "just win baby" method. Do the 49ers have their groove back?

Sunday Night

Jets @ Pittsburgh - Adams now in NY and the Jets D didn't look so hot against the Bills, isn't that supposed to be the strength of the Jets? Pitt just keeps winning, but sounds like Wilson is going to start? Is this real, why the change if it's working? Better for long term goals this season or something else cooking in Steel City?

Monday Night - 2 game slate...again

Baltimore @ Tampa - Hurricane blew through last week, will the Ravens wreak another path of destruction through Tampa? Tampa's run D has been solid, solid enough for these dudes is the real question.
Chargers @ Arizona - I didn't see Pack vs Cards so don't know for sure what they are, help a brother out. Same with Chargers, just seems there's always a different game on I want to see other than a new and interesting way to lose a game the Chargers have been for the last 20 years or so.

Last edited:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like both the Chiefs and Niners should be able to win with their matchups on the outside in the passing game. I do think Nick Bosa could win the game for the Niners by himself. I'd say the same about Patrick Mahomes, tbh. Niners oline seems improved from when we saw them in the Super Bowl but their RB situation is worse. Should be a good game.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes D finally gets to come back to earth this week.

Hopefully the offense is able to do just enough to keep it from being embarrassing.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,080.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Team!
a raccoon is laying on the side of the road

Roadkill!

Some Saint riding a lion ran us the fuck over!

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers offense is rolling right now and it’s a home game and those two things are a positive always.

Texans and Packers both have played mostly less than stellar teams.

Texans got wrecked by the Vikes and GB lost to them as well (if only we didn’t go down 28-0 lol)

I haven’t watched the Texans much to really see where they are at but I think their team skillset and GB’s are pretty similar.

Think it will be close, but I gotta give the edge to GB at Lambeau.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game this weekend between the NFL's two best teams: Lions and Vikings

Screenshot_5.jpg

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think lions have better roster, Vikings better coaching staff.

I still don't trust Vikings CBs

Darnold has struggled past 6 quarters, if that remains we're in trouble. I think Detroit wins this one but Minnesota should be competitive.