• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This time of year is awful

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuttin' ta do butt drink en fuck. Wait, that doesn't sound so bad.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it all depends on which sports you like and since I like just about all of them I'm entertained 12 months a year. Actually, right now is one of my favorite times of the year in sports with the NFL Playoffs and college basketball going on at the same time.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with the sports on TV. Just hate the weather

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bad for me. CBB takes me all the way into April when the Braves finally start playing. And then the Braves will take me all the way to CFB season

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bad for me. CBB takes me all the way into April when the Braves finally start playing. And then the Braves will take me all the way to CFB season

I enjoy watching you and chew give me the play by play of all the Braves games with a few added words that the real play by play guys can't say over the air. Who needs a TV or radio when I've got you two guys calling all the action for me. Good luck to your Braves this coming season.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBB is a far superior product to CFB and it's really not close. Better OOC matchups , more exciting conference play , FARRR better postseason but yeah I still miss CFB.
You're telling me that you get more excited over basketball? GTFO!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely . Don't get me wrong I love CFB but the reality in CFB is the ending is pretty much written before the season starts . Sure there are a few possible scenarios but it's just not as exciting as CBB.

More people in America watch football though so it is what it is but no one can seriously say that there's any part of CFB that's superior to CBB as it pertains to the actual product being watched
giphy.gif

OK

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy watching you and chew give me the play by play of all the Braves games with a few added words that the real play by play guys can't say over the air. Who needs a TV or radio when I've got you two guys calling all the action for me. Good luck to your Braves this coming season.
Yeah....me and @Chewbaccer get pretty pissy during Braves game when they do stupid shit or cant throw strikes. My biggest worry is we may be a Better ball club this year and not make the playoffs because the NL East is so strong. What was percieved as a Braves/Phillies battle for the next 4 years has become a 4 team batttle because the Muts/gNats made some good moves this offseason

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, from September until the after the NCG, I live and breath college football. I turn down a lot of parties and weekend trips during college football season.

I always miss it when it isn't on, but at the same time, I need a break. I'm not a huge NFL fan, so I can watch the games with only having a rooting interest in teams I put money on.

And I love baseball, but the beauty of it is the season is long enough that missing a bunch of games isn't a big deal, and it's on during the week after work.

The Braves being a playoff team made the offseason far more bearable though. During those rebuild years, I would have gave anything to be able to watch Florida International play Idaho come July.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think me and @Mistaken4193 would make good radio announcers for SiriusXM.

We'd be better than Harry Caray's grandson anyways.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think me and @Mistaken4193 would make good radio announcers for SiriusXM.

We'd be better than Harry Caray's grandson anyways.

Without a doubt, you and mistaken are the best play by play announcers in all of MLB!

The two of you even get me off track when I'm trying to keep up with my Cardinals on a given night.

With that said I don't think either one of you should audition for live radio or TV because the station manager might not be able to find his 7 second delay button quick enough.