• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Pacers fan loves Ryan Howard

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Howard says a Phillies fan threw a beer bottle at him during Saturday's game

"I've done too much in this town to have that kind of stuff," Howard said. "If you want to yell out 'You suck,' that's whatever. But when you start throwing stuff, that's when stuff gets personal."

"If you're in the street and you do that to somebody, you might get hauled off on," Howard said. "But we're supposed to hold ourselves to a different standard and what not. Somebody has to do something. Somebody should get reprimanded for it. Because if I would've done something, if I would've went into the stands and tried to beat this dude up, I would've gotten in trouble by Major League Baseball. He probably would've tried to sue me. But it's OK for him to throw a bottle and then go home and be on his merry way? Nah, that doesn't work."

:yahoo:

As always - Fuck you, David $tern. To this day you still completely ruined my teenage life in the aftermath of the incident on that fateful Friday night in November of 2004, and in a game the Pacers won no less...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Howard can hardly hit a baseball, no way he hits a fan.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a little twat. You tell Lakers fans to stop complaining about the nixed CP3 trade yet you still whine and moan about the malice at the palace. That completely ruined your teenage life? How sad.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a little twat. You tell Lakers fans to stop complaining about the nixed CP3 trade yet you still whine and moan about the malice at the palace. That completely ruined your teenage life? How sad.

I love it when people use the word 'twat'

People in the States should use it more often!

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As you Laker(s) fans love to point out oh so much - You guys have 16 titles. We got zero. That 2004-05 campaign may have been our best chance. Yours was an issue of greed. Ours was an issue of being that one chance to hoist the big trophy for the first time. No matter how hyped J.O. or anyone else on our team was, Artest was the MVP of our team. We went where he did...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once a crook always a crook - Fuck you Mr. $tern.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you Laker(s) fans love to point out oh so much - You guys have 16 titles. We got zero. That 2004-05 campaign may have been our best chance. Yours was an issue of greed. Ours was an issue of being that one chance to hoist the big trophy for the first time. No matter how hyped J.O. or anyone else on our team was, Artest was the MVP of our team. We went where he did...

So because your team has never won a title, it excuses your hypocrisy?

Interesting.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez - Artest & the main fan who started the trouble in the stands have already made up & are somewhat friendly towards each other. It also appears that everyone else involved has gotten over this. Why can't you? BTW - what is your excuse for the Pacers not getting a title a few years back when they were everyone's darling & many picked them to beat the Heat? Was that also Stern's fault?

Get over it already - move on. Woulda/shoulda/couldas never amount to anything.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez - Artest & the main fan who started the trouble in the stands have already made up & are somewhat friendly towards each other. It also appears that everyone else involved has gotten over this. Why can't you? BTW - what is your excuse for the Pacers not getting a title a few years back when they were everyone's darling & many picked them to beat the Heat? Was that also Stern's fault?

You didn't know that your team not winning a title means there is no time limit on how long you are allowed to whine about something? :dhd:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie shouldve dunked....

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That malice in the palace was a very interesting event for sure. Perhaps one of the bigger stories of the past 15 yrs. in the NBA.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny how he says "life goes on for me and this doesn't affect me". Always knew HurricaneBitch was indeed, a little bitch. This confirms it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't see it. Even with a complete team the Pacers would have struggled big time against the Spurs if they even made the finals.

That might actually be the smartest post you've ever made. Slim pickings though...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL who ever picked us to beat the Heat? During those four years the attitude around the entire NBA and its nationwide fan base was "If you don't have LeBron, you suck".

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't know that your team not winning a title means there is no time limit on how long you are allowed to whine about something? :dhd:

Since your team won just 34 games that year in 2004-05, I'll just assume you weren't too interested in the NBA that year and assume you had no idea of the pain and frustrations us true fans dealt with that year.