• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Pacers fan loves Ryan Howard

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how he says "life goes on for me and this doesn't affect me". Always knew HurricaneBitch was indeed, a little bitch. This confirms it.

The Cavs losing doesn't affect me. What's your point?

You seem to be a little obsessed with me. Just a heads up, I'm attracted to chicks.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it now stands, Howard hit a crucial home run against my Cubs. Maybe that could be his swan song now Philly can DFA him, or perhaps trade him for another awful contract like Matt Kemp in San Diego.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since your team won just 34 games that year in 2004-05, I'll just assume you weren't too interested in the NBA that year and assume you had no idea of the pain and frustrations us true fans dealt with that year.

I watched every game, just as I have these past few years when the Lakers have been a bad team. Funny to see you still attempting to defend your hypocrisy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs losing doesn't affect me. What's your point?

You seem to be a little obsessed with me. Just a heads up, I'm attracted to chicks.

Amazing how this is your response to everything. "Uh, herp derp, I'm into chicks, bro."

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched every game, just as I have these past few years when the Lakers have been a bad team. Funny to see you still attempting to defend your hypocrisy.

Twas a joke about Laker(s) fans being frontrunners...

There's no hypocrisy, it's just a fine line. Lakers and Heat fans expect to have anything and everything in this league. It's the same reason the Miami fans (@Heatles84 @bksballer89 and @TurnUpTheHeat ) are on here day and night praying that the Cavs lose in the finals, when in reality the 73-win Warriors are just doing what they're supposed to do. It'd be a bigger story if Cleveland actually won...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sign of low-self esteem. I personally don't care if he likes dudes or not.

Clearly you don't have a clue about my trials and tribulations away from this board. If you say you don't care, then let's keep it that way and quit posting about it in threads I'm not even involved in like you've been doing...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he understands it's ok to be gay!

I don't think you understand that it's OK that you're actually a dude and that you don't need to pretend to be a chick for attention.

The Lakers logo under your name by itself will do it for you....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no hypocrisy, it's just a fine line. Lakers and Heat fans expect to have anything and everything in this league. It's the same reason the Miami fans (@Heatles84 @bksballer89 and @TurnUpTheHeat ) are on here day and night praying that the Cavs lose in the finals, when in reality the 73-win Warriors are just doing what they're supposed to do. It'd be a bigger story if Cleveland actually won...

All I hear is blah blah blah I'm a punk bitch....blah blah blah.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you don't have a clue about my trials and tribulations away from this board. If you say you don't care, then let's keep it that way and quit posting about it in threads I'm not even involved in like you've been doing...

I couldn't give a fuck about your trials and tribulations. Everyone has real life shit to deal with. You're just the soft pussy that whines about it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are telling Lakers fans to get over being screwed by Stern when he vetoed the CP3 trade while continuing to bitch about how he handled the Malice at the Palace. Which, by the way, happened even longer ago than the CP3 trade veto.

That is the very definition of hypocrisy.

What does @TurnUpTheHeat and @bksballer89 wanting the Cavs to lose have to do with you being hypocritical?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand that it's OK that you're actually a dude and that you don't need to pretend to be a chick for attention.

The Lakers logo under your name by itself will do it for you....

I can understand the confusion sweetheart. The only time you get to interact with women is via the web (probably involving a credit card too)!

Don't worry, if I was in your position I'd be pissed off too if a British woman knows more about American sports than you do.

I look forward to your next blog :hug:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't give a fuck about your trials and tribulations. Everyone has real life shit to deal with. You're just the soft pussy that whines about it.

And then gives everyone bullshit ratings when he can't come up with a good come-back.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then gives everyone bullshit ratings when he can't come up with a good come-back.

At least Wiggy could argue with you in an endless loop. HurricaneBitch is just a little pouty ****.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come back from what exactly? All of his posts, like yours, were just the same mindless drivel. If it's something worth a damn, I'll respond.

I don't even know why I'm responding to this. Precious time I'll never get back...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Wiggy could argue with you in an endless loop. HurricaneBitch is just a little pouty ****.

Wiggy apparently has plenty of time on his hands to command attention.:nod:

Because you all seem to get worked up by him...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are telling Lakers fans to get over being screwed by Stern when he vetoed the CP3 trade while continuing to bitch about how he handled the Malice at the Palace. Which, by the way, happened even longer ago than the CP3 trade veto.

That is the very definition of hypocrisy.

What does @TurnUpTheHeat and @bksballer89 wanting the Cavs to lose have to do with you being hypocritical?

I guess we just see things with a different set of eyes. If I'm a hypocrite in your eyes, then so be it. I just don't take the superteam generation of the 2010's quite as seriously as I did back then. In my point of view, the league had every right to veto any move the Hornets made since they owned them at the time. Whereas in the mid-2000's when the league was still suffering from Jordan withdrawal, a potential Pacers/Spurs finals would have killed TV ratings, and in the back of my head, I still believe the league was going to do anything in their power to prevent that from happening.

My point about the aformentioned posters was that they're accustomed to their team(s) getting everything, whereas the Pacers fans don't share such a similar point of view. We're more likely to accept the games currently being played as they are because we know we just weren't good enough to beat Toronto.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we just see things with a different set of eyes. If I'm a hypocrite in your eyes, then so be it. I just don't take the superteam generation of the 2010's quite as seriously as I did back then. In my point of view, the league had every right to veto any move the Hornets made since they owned them at the time. Whereas in the mid-2000's when the league was still suffering from Jordan withdrawal, a potential Pacers/Spurs finals would have killed TV ratings, and in the back of my head, I still believe the league was going to do anything in their power to prevent that from happening.

My point about the aformentioned posters was that they're accustomed to their team(s) getting everything, whereas the Pacers fans don't share such a similar point of view. We're more likely to accept the games currently being played as they are because we know we just weren't good enough to beat Toronto.

I know the definition of the word. You can make all of the excuses you want. It doesn't change the fact that you're being hypocritical.

It's not the fault of fans of teams that have won championships that your team hasn't. If you have an issue with your team not winning, take it up with your teams ownership. Part of the reasons the Lakers FO has always worked hard to get the players they need to win titles is because Lakers fans demand it.

As for the league owning the Hornets, they had no business owning them in the first place, it created a clear conflict of interest. I understand that it was a unique situation and they had to take ownership. However, they also hired someone to run the team and the only way to avoid any further conflict of interest would have been to treat it like they would if it had been any other team and stayed out of it. They didn't do that.

If you think Stern was within his rights to do what he did to the Lakers, then you must also agree that he was within his rights to do what he did to the Pacers. Unless you are just going to continue to be hypocritical.