• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This one... just... hurts

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad.

Really bad.

Couldn't have had more opportunities. My lord.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;)

Hard fought game on both ends. Lions just made more plays when it mattered. I think you guys need to roll with McCown going forward.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;)

Hard fought game on both ends. Lions just made more plays when it mattered. I think you guys need to roll with McCown going forward.

The Bears should roll with McCown as long as Cutler isn't healthy. When Cutler is healthy, obviously you go with him since he's a much better QB than McCown. McCown is a career journeyman with a career passer rating in the low 70s for a reason. Too bad Jeffery dropped those 2 TD passes today. Cutler would've had a great game if those were not dropped. God Bless...

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel the sting. Sweep. Lions are the better team. I hope you Bears fans can accept that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel the sting. Sweep. Lions are the better team. I hope you Bears fans can accept that.

Lions needed a lot of breaks to beat an at best, decent team, with their hobbling on one leg and their best player on the sidelines on defense.

Right now, the Lions may be the better team, but that isn't saying much.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it is. It's saying we beat a team that is very tough to beat at home. And it's also saying we're the division leaders right now. Just b/c you think the Bears are only a decent team, doesn't mean they actually are. They are still in the division race as well as the wildcard. Don't try to spin it to take anything away from the Lions sweeping the Bears.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better team, schmetter team...you got a gift today.

Cutler shoulda been yanked 3 or 4 series', before he did. He was fine in the first half, but was nowhere near healthy in the second half. Somebody shoulda sat him down. This is on Trestman.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEsKjz4.gif

How's that for gracious?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pre-pubescent drivel.

Take your pretentious, passive-aggressive ass somewhere that gives a fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it is. It's saying we beat a team that is very tough to beat at home. And it's also saying we're the division leaders right now. Just b/c you think the Bears are only a decent team, doesn't mean they actually are. They are still in the division race as well as the wildcard. Don't try to spin it to take anything away from the Lions sweeping the Bears.

This is how you know the Lions aren't a good football team.

Their fans have to attempt to convince other fans of when they get a quality win. No, beating the Bears isn't anything to write home about. They're a very "meh" football team.

You're a bunch of undisciplined douchebags. You guys stink, and you always will under that clown.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions have won one playoff game in the last 55 years. Have pity on the Detroit Lion fan. Just be happy for the guy that his Lions are finally having some success. He probably wore a paper bag over his head throughout Matt Millen's tenure.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions have won one playoff game in the last 55 years. Have pity on the Detroit Lion fan. Just be happy for the guy that his Lions are finally having some success. He probably wore a paper bag over his head throughout Matt Millen's tenure.

How 'bout that Colin Kaepernick? What a day he had yesterday! What he have, like 7 passing yards?

I'm being respectful to the Bears fans because this is their board, but that doesn't apply to 49ers fans who want to talk smack. We took control of our division today, you guys fell even farther out of your division race. I won't be surprised when all is said and done if the Cards or Bears bump you guys out of a wild-card spot. Losing to Carolina hurts even worse when you consider that they're one of the teams you'll be fighting for a wc birth...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its not beyond reason that Cutlers groin stiffened at half time and it could have worked itself loose again, but as soon as it didnt and he could not use any mechanics on throws he should have been pulled early in the second half and the bears would be in first place today.

I dont buy the ankle injury. He looked like a baseball player grabbing at his junk all game.

Little engine that could wasnt a cocky prick the past 4 years. Now instead of just losing him for the Packer and Lion game, he is gonna be a gimp the rest of the year. Same recovery of three weeks costs three games.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions needed a lot of breaks to beat an at best, decent team, with their hobbling on one leg and their best player on the sidelines on defense.

Make all the excuses you want but we embarrassed you when you were healthy. And we all got injuries. Thats a weak ass excuse.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make all the excuses you want but we embarrassed you when you were healthy. And we all got injuries. Thats a weak ass excuse.

It was embarrassing for a 3 minute stretch right before the half. Seemed like a pretty tight game, other than that?

It was an 8 point win, so I don't know if embarrassed is the word I'd use, but whatever.

Both games were tight, other than the aforementioned 3 minute shit the bed of the Bears.