• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This one... just... hurts

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was embarrassing for a 3 minute stretch right before the half. Seemed like a pretty tight game, other than that?

It was an 8 point win, so I don't know if embarrassed is the word I'd use, but whatever.

Both games were tight, other than the aforementioned 3 minute shit the bed of the Bears.

The Bears had to come back to lose by 8. Lets not pretend that game was close. This 2nd game was close and the Bears had a chance to win, I won't deny that. But close or blowout a W is a W. I'll take it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make all the excuses you want but we embarrassed you when you were healthy. And we all got injuries. Thats a weak ass excuse.

hey your team won..........Confuckinggrats!

Now when you lose in the playoffs,which you will make cause rest of our division sucks,don`t make any excuses why you lost....ok?

cause every team has excuses.............

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make all the excuses you want but we embarrassed you when you were healthy. And we all got injuries. Thats a weak ass excuse.

lol... What? It's not even an excuse. It's a fact.

You guys beat an at best "okay" team with their QB hopping on one leg and best two players on their front seven out.

I never said they would have won otherwise (even they would have), I simply reminded you who you beat.

Lions fans have this weird way of vastly over stating their victories.

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was our 2nd string qb vs your 2nd string qb........Our 2nd string lb`er vs your 2nd string lb`er.

What was cheap about that?

If the Packers and Bears, for some reason, decided to swap Wallace and McCown, what would the Packers have to add to make the trade fair? Think about that for a bit.

The Bears earned the win. They deserved to win. They outplayed the Packers' players that were on the field.that night. But the Bears were the better team because McCown is light years better than Wallace.

I guess I just find it odd when Packers haters say the Packers would be a three win team if Rodgers ever got hurt, then, when he does get hurt, they brag about the win like it was a playoff game.

Enjoy the win. You deserved/earned it, but if the Bears and Packers were both 100% healthy this year, the Packers would win 90% of the time. We all know that, despite how you're going to respond to this post.

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also meant to add: if Stafford left the game due to injury yesterday, would you be bragging about another "quality" win for the Bears?

Seriously, the Bears are the only team I can recall lately who's overall performance actually improves when their backup QB is playing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also meant to add: if Stafford left the game due to injury yesterday, would you be bragging about another "quality" win for the Bears?

Seriously, the Bears are the only team I can recall lately who's overall performance actually improves when their backup QB is playing.

Who ever said the Bears win vs GB was quality? I never said that.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel the sting. Sweep. Lions are the better team. I hope you Bears fans can accept that.

Being the better team right now isnt enough with 7 games left to play. Avoid implosion and all is well- but they arent to that point yet.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bears havent been healthy all season. Thats not an excuse- thats a fact. Not even close on the injury front.

I can tell youre new to this winning thing, which is par for the course concerning Lions fans, but no need to be a sore winner. Enjoy whats taken place, but remember theres a lot games to be played, and where youre at now may not be where you want to be come the end of December. Save your smack talk for when it might count.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears havent been healthy all season. Thats not an excuse- thats a fact. Not even close on the injury front.

I can tell youre new to this winning thing, which is par for the course concerning Lions fans, but no need to be a sore winner. Enjoy whats taken place, but remember theres a lot games to be played, and where youre at now may not be where you want to be come the end of December. Save your smack talk for when it might count.

Your team was healthy as any in week 4. You lost to the better team. Just accept it.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team was healthy as any in week 4. You lost to the better team. Just accept it.

Healthy as any? Thats a bit broad. Losing to the better team isnt the argument, its what you claimed originally that is my point of contention. Why wouldnt I accept it? Right now, absolutely Lions are the better team. However with 7 games to go it carries very little value. IOW- it doesnt matter.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why dont you go back to your board of delusional lions fans, and accept it there. You act like you had a hand in winning something. Did you play, did you coach, did you do anything that led to your team winning?

How about you accept the fact that your life sucks, and you live vicariously through a bunch of athletes that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Accept that you feel the need to try and inflict your teams win on others in a lame attempt to make your pityful existence seem worth continuing. Accept it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Packers and Bears, for some reason, decided to swap Wallace and McCown, what would the Packers have to add to make the trade fair? Think about that for a bit.

The Bears earned the win. They deserved to win. They outplayed the Packers' players that were on the field.that night. But the Bears were the better team because McCown is light years better than Wallace.

I guess I just find it odd when Packers haters say the Packers would be a three win team if Rodgers ever got hurt, then, when he does get hurt, they brag about the win like it was a playoff game.

Enjoy the win. You deserved/earned it, but if the Bears and Packers were both 100% healthy this year, the Packers would win 90% of the time. We all know that, despite how you're going to respond to this post.

And just what would the bears have to add to make the Rodgers for Cutler trade even....think about that one for awhile.
sheesh...........You just don`t get it.
Apparently its called depth..........I guess football teams do not need this.:rollseyes: