• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This one... just... hurts

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just what would the bears have to add to make the Rodgers for Cutler trade even....think about that one for awhile.
sheesh...........You just don`t get it.
Apparently its called depth..........I guess football teams do not need this.:rollseyes:

Did you read my entire comment? I'm guessing you didn't. I was replying to someone that had said since Cutler was out and Rodgers was out, everything was all even. I am 100% agreeing with you that depth is important. The Bears are currently better equipped to go on without their starting QB than the Packer are. I'm acknowledging that the Bears have better depth at the QB position. Does that make sense now?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blh isn't the one who has no class. Your attitude on here shows it is you, not him, who needs to learn something.

I havent mentioned class. So your first sentence there doesn't make sense. Also I dont have an attitude. I am quite happy. I am loving this week. It has been great. It would seem that Bears fans seem to be the angry ones. And dont give me that line about how I shouldn't be here and blah blah blah. Your people were all over ours too brah. I am enjoying the victory. The great game of football. You should too. It was a good game. You got to watch the Lions. That alone should make you happy.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a good friend who is a lions fan. Back and forth all in fun is one thing, Brandon Marshall making comments about Detroit as a city and politically sure seem to be out of line.

If the bears somehow meet the lions in the playoffs I am pretty sure the bears will find a way to win that game. If McCown played the fourth quarter I am sure they would have scored at least an extra field goal.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Lions vs Bears in the playoffs. I love division games. Win or lose they are always fun.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I havent mentioned class. So your first sentence there doesn't make sense. Also I dont have an attitude. I am quite happy. I am loving this week. It has been great. It would seem that Bears fans seem to be the angry ones. And dont give me that line about how I shouldn't be here and blah blah blah. Your people were all over ours too brah. I am enjoying the victory. The great game of football. You shoultoo. It was a good game. You got to watch the Lions. That alone should make you happy.

Oops my bad. I didn't realize that you had to mention "class" in order for me to call you out for not having any. Sorry!!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops my bad. I didn't realize that you had to mention "class" in order for me to call you out for not having any. Sorry!!!

If u wanna see class, take a look at page one of this thread. Beardown and Pete sure don't show much. I'd like to chalk that up to having to deal with a tough loss, but I've seen their posts before.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that really so hard?

No. But it was never something I was hiding, or denying. So, youre working under a false pretense. Much like your belief that beating our bottom of the barrel defense by 2 points transformed the Lions into championship contenders.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent mentioned class. So your first sentence there doesn't make sense. Also I dont have an attitude. I am quite happy. I am loving this week. It has been great. It would seem that Bears fans seem to be the angry ones. And dont give me that line about how I shouldn't be here and blah blah blah. Your people were all over ours too brah. I am enjoying the victory. The great game of football. You should too. It was a good game. You got to watch the Lions. That alone should make you happy.

Angry about what? Most fans here have done a pretty good job of not overselling the team, and things certainly havent improved in the areas that will be required to make a playoff push- and that will include needing help from teams ahead of the Bears. I dont care if you post here, but really...isnt the cyber circle jerk on your board more fun? Agreeing with one another is really easy after all. I counted a whopping 2 Lions fans on your board that were receptive of my posts- which were 100% football related, btw. I dont recall you being one of them.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
transformed the Lions into championship contenders.
I can't think of one Lions fan(well maybe one) that thinks our 6-3 start means anything right now. All it means is we're leading the division and in a good spot for a potential playoff birth. Our team still has many kinks to work out and overcome.

I just find it funny that I have read posts from Bears fans before the game that it's the same old Lions and we "wouldn't be so chirpy" after the game. That to me doesn't sound like fans sellign their team short. Face it, many of you thought you were gonna come out of this game a winner. Not all, but many. And now when you do lose, it turns into "oh well we're not that good".

Every team has flaws. But we held two of your 3 offensive stars in check. And we battered your starting QB all game. It shouldn't matter how much we beat you guys by. Division rival games are close much of the time. I even stated earlier in the thread that you guys still have a legit shot at the playoffs. All I'm saying is that the playoffs are closer for us after this win. Nothing more, nothing less.

C

cubzzzfanincali

while I find the post-victory chirping annoying, I actually think the Lions ARE a championship contender. I can already hear richig welling up with nausea...but here is why. I am not saying they are a FAVORITE, but, yes, I think they have an outside chance.

1) Compared to most teams in the league, the Lions are a) healthy, and b) deep. Yes, they've had some injuries, no team is immune, blah blah blah, but compared to most teams, they are in pretty good shape. Furthermore, at most position groups, they have workable backups.

2) Their lines. Both sides of the ball. You've got good lines, and if you have good lines, you have a shot at it.

3) The weakness of the NFC. Who are the strong horses in the NFC? No one in the NFC East, New Orleans, Seattle, maybe San Francisco (though that team's got some significant issues). Carolina is OK, but it's not like they are granted anything. Both New Orleans and Seattle are strong but they both strike me as pretty beatable, Seattle now especially that they lost arguably their best defensive player. Detroit *could* beat those teams. I wouldn't bet on them beating the Saints, but in a game that turns into a shootout, sure, you get a couple of turnovers, bang there you are. And anyone who likes Green Bay...umm..I've said it before, I will say it again. The Packers won't even beat Jacksonville without Rodgers. IF he comes back week 12 vs Minn, I'd say they are 5-6 and having to win out, and if he comes back a week later, it is over for them.

4) They can win on the road.

5) They have Megatron. Yes Reggie Bush is a huge weapon and complement for them, but Megatron....that guy is simply unstoppable.

OK so you guys can all have fun flaming away at what an idiot I am, I don't care, but I'm not ruling the Lions out of making it to the Super Bowl.

As for beating an AFC team if they get there? No. Not happening. But they do have a small chance.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
petty idiot. Your dim witted ass wouldnt be here if "you" lost. I guess you havent accepted that it isnt "your" team, and your lame gloating about a win you had nothing to do with is clearly indicative of the lack of self worth you have. Now, have a window installed in your tummy so you can see where youre going.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Lions vs Bears in the playoffs. I love division games. Win or lose they are always fun.

I'd love to see your fat sorry ass, with gravy dripping from the corner of your mouth, and your shit eating grin, smashing away with your bratwurst fingers on the greasy keyboard, having nothing to live for but the Lions. hahaha!

Lions will implode like always, write it down.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of one Lions fan(well maybe one) that thinks our 6-3 start means anything right now. All it means is we're leading the division and in a good spot for a potential playoff birth. Our team still has many kinks to work out and overcome.

Im pretty sure my use of "your belief" didnt mean you in my response to kreton...I get what he is doing...whether his tone after winning really does represent the expectations of the Lions, well who knows. After several attempts of using gentle reminders about what a long season it is, he continues to build remarks around things I didnt say. So, I turned it up a notch.

Face it, many of you thought you were gonna come out of this game a winner. Not all, but many. And now when you do lose, it turns into "oh well we're not that good"..

Considering many of the same defensive problems that have been discussed here, such as getting 3rd down stops, played their part(again) vs Lions. Some? Sure. Many? No.

Every team has flaws. But we held two of your 3 offensive stars in check. And we battered your starting QB all game. It shouldn't matter how much we beat you guys by..

Of course it shouldnt matter when you put it that way. After all, does it make much sense to use "keeping two stars in check and battering our QB" to make your point when only winning by 2 points? Cmon...

Division rival games are close much of the time. I even stated earlier in the thread that you guys still have a legit shot at the playoffs. All I'm saying is that the playoffs are closer for us after this win. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thats fine. As I said, youre not the sore winner that my rebuttal was intended for.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry about what? Most fans here have done a pretty good job of not overselling the team, and things certainly havent improved in the areas that will be required to make a playoff push- and that will include needing help from teams ahead of the Bears. I dont care if you post here, but really...isnt the cyber circle jerk on your board more fun? Agreeing with one another is really easy after all. I counted a whopping 2 Lions fans on your board that were receptive of my posts- which were 100% football related, btw. I dont recall you being one of them.

If there is one thing we lions fan fail to do it isagree. We fight each other more than you realize.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just find it funny that I have read posts from Bears fans before the game that it's the same old Lions and we "wouldn't be so chirpy" after the game. That to me doesn't sound like fans sellign their team short. Face it, many of you thought you were gonna come out of this game a winner. Not all, but many. And now when you do lose, it turns into "oh well we're not that good".

Every team has flaws. But we held two of your 3 offensive stars in check. And we battered your starting QB all game. It shouldn't matter how much we beat you guys by. Division rival games are close much of the time. I even stated earlier in the thread that you guys still have a legit shot at the playoffs. All I'm saying is that the playoffs are closer for us after this win. Nothing more, nothing less.

I love the "we" references. You and your buddy have the same condescending tone, that "you" somehow are relevant to the win. What did "you" do to affect the outcome of the game?

I dont remember anyone here saying much other than it would be a tough game, and the Bears had a chance to win. Who said the Bears were going to win? How about you figure that out and direct you comment at them, or just shut your dick taster and move on with your life as though you've led a division before. Take "your" win and cram it, you pick the hole, as long as it is yours or your mothers.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see your fat sorry ass, with gravy dripping from the corner of your mouth, and your shit eating grin, smashing away with your bratwurst fingers on the greasy keyboard, having nothing to live for but the Lions. hahaha!

Lions will implode like always, write it down.

Oh do tell me more about how well you know me. I take pride in my team. You can talk about the lions imploding all you want, but at least we have something worth imploding. Your team can't, there is nothing there. Your fans and players have nothing football related to hang your little hats on so you try to attack a city.

As for gravy or brats, you can't even get that right. Never have, never will.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the "we" references. You and your buddy have the same condescending tone, that "you" somehow are relevant to the win. What did "you" do to affect the outcome of the game?

I dont remember anyone here saying much other than it would be a tough game, and the Bears had a chance to win. Who said the Bears were going to win? How about you figure that out and direct you comment at them, or just shut your dick taster and move on with your life as though you've led a division before. Take "your" win and cram it, you pick the hole, as long as it is yours or your mothers.

Call it what you want but the Lions are my team. Ask the players who they play for. It's us.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So does anyone know how many times the Bears have played the Lions in a playoff game, or anything this drooling cousin fucker is saying?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh do tell me more about how well you know me. I take pride in my team. You can talk about the lions imploding all you want, but at least we have something worth imploding. Your team can't, there is nothing there. Your fans and players have nothing football related to hang your little hats on so you try to attack a city.

As for gravy or brats, you can't even get that right. Never have, never will.

Who was attacking your shit hole of a city? I thought it was even too easy of a target for me. You guys will always have that 0-16 year to hang your hat on, or no superbowls ever, or having one of the most talented teams for the last 5 years and done nothing but shit the bed. so hang your hat on beating our shitty team you mongoloid, and keep pretending that this is somehow a big win. you just past the halfway point congrats.