• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this is what Fisher has to say about Watkins

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams coach Jeff Fisher gushed over Clemson WR Sammy Watkins at the league meetings this week.

"He’s very, very explosive," Fisher said. "I mean, he’s good with the ball. He’s good without the ball. He’s one of those guys that can pluck a ball at his ankles running full speed. He’s gonna be a very, very good pro." Sitting at No. 2 overall, the Rams are going to basically have their pick of the litter if they choose. Watkins will be in the mix, along with OT Greg Robinson and DE Jadeveon Clowney. When speaking about Clowney, Fisher said he's "learned over the years that you can never have enough pass rushers." Fisher believes Robinson could kick inside and play guard or right tackle, in addition to left tackle.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams coach Jeff Fisher gushed over Clemson WR Sammy Watkins at the league meetings this week.

"He’s very, very explosive," Fisher said. "I mean, he’s good with the ball. He’s good without the ball. He’s one of those guys that can pluck a ball at his ankles running full speed. He’s gonna be a very, very good pro." Sitting at No. 2 overall, the Rams are going to basically have their pick of the litter if they choose. Watkins will be in the mix, along with OT Greg Robinson and DE Jadeveon Clowney. When speaking about Clowney, Fisher said he's "learned over the years that you can never have enough pass rushers." Fisher believes Robinson could kick inside and play guard or right tackle, in addition to left tackle.

And then Fisher trades down lol. He's a great coach, I'm betting if the Texans take a QB at #1, he gets Atlanta's #1, #2, and next years #1 for Clowney at #2 overall