• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is part of a bigger problem

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge deal for Sherman!
Huge deal for Kam!
Huge deal for Wright!
Resign Maxwell!

Well what the fuck is happening on the other side of the ball? Resign Wilson so we can see more of what we've been seeing? His #1 target for this game was some guy off the street! That's what he has to work with! PC needs to pull his head out of his fucking ass and realize that this type of game plan isn't sustainable. Wilson is going to wear down pretty quick trying to pull rabbits out of his ass and then we're going to be fucked.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wright got wrecked tonight, it was ugly.

I'd like to see Avril get cut and spend that money along the DL and for Maxwell.

And I still say we shouldn't pay Wilson anywhere near $60M guaranteed. Would love to see him get $30M max.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge deal for Sherman!
Huge deal for Kam!
Huge deal for Wright!
Resign Maxwell!

Well what the fuck is happening on the other side of the ball? Resign Wilson so we can see more of what we've been seeing? His #1 target for this game was some guy off the street! That's what he has to work with! PC needs to pull his head out of his fucking ass and realize that this type of game plan isn't sustainable. Wilson is going to wear down pretty quick trying to pull rabbits out of his ass and then we're going to be fucked.

Wilson does not have enough weapons NO QUESTION about it... Wilson has Lynch which is big, but passing the ball were very limited...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge deal for Sherman!
Huge deal for Kam!
Huge deal for Wright!
Resign Maxwell!

Game came down to last play. This meltdown is already epic.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Matthews may have proved himself and I hope he turns out to be the stud tall WR we need so badly.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game came down to last play. This meltdown is already epic.

Would you just go away? You are absolutely clueless when it comes to this. The conversation over this has been going on for over a year. Why do you feel the need to butt into it right now?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you just go away? You are absolutely clueless when it comes to this. The conversation over this has been going on for over a year. Why do you feel the need to butt into it right now?

Because you asked a question. Yes, Seattle will resign Wilson and try to reach the SB 3 years in a row. It's obvious.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Matthews may have proved himself and I hope he turns out to be the stud tall WR we need so badly.

He's a great piece to create match up problems, but as soon as the Pats moved Browner over and took away the size advantage he was neutralized. Bring him back, give him a chance in camp, but I suspect he's JAG.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cause Robbase is a effing troll and only here to be an asshole. Can we ban him from posting and reading the Hawk board?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause Robbase is a effing troll and only here to be an asshole. Can we ban him from posting and reading the Hawk board?

Hawks will resign Wilson. That's not trolling. That's a fact.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
small and petty trolls coming onto team boards now

how pathetic

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ban them, they can talk shit on the main board and expect to come here and be treated nice? Ban them from posting and reading. Two faced pole smoker!

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we will re sign Wilson but what if he took a contract that Brady took. Because Brady knows it takes a team to win it all and he isn't selfish

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you asked a question. Yes, Seattle will resign Wilson and try to reach the SB 3 years in a row. It's obvious.

And this is the crap I'm talking about. You have no fucking clue. We're not talking about who's throwing the ball because everybody knows that Wilson's the guy. We're talking about who's going to catch it, who's going to block, will re resign Okung, who's going to replace Lynch, ...

But you just want to sit here and gawk at us. Just go away. You have nothing positive to add to any conversation about this team.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge deal for Sherman!
Huge deal for Kam!
Huge deal for Wright!
Resign Maxwell!

They did spend a 2nd and 4th rounder on a WR last year in the draft... They weren't planning on Harvin being traded away prior to the season starting... I'd say they addressed them... Now, obviously they need to look into that again because Richardson could be out all next season....

But yeah, over all right now, our WR's stink... Baldwin and Kearse should be #4 and #5 WR's on a depth chart... Lockette and Walters shouldn't even be on an offense in the NFL... My question is, why has it taken so long to get Chris Matthews into the thick of things with how pedestrian our WR's have looked all year?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did spend a 2nd and 4th rounder on a WR last year in the draft... They weren't planning on Harvin being traded away prior to the season starting... I'd say they addressed them... Now, obviously they need to look into that again because Richardson could be out all next season....

But yeah, over all right now, our WR's stink... Baldwin and Kearse should be #4 and #5 WR's on a depth chart... Lockette and Walters shouldn't even be on an offense in the NFL... My question is, why has it taken so long to get Chris Matthews into the thick of things with how pedestrian our WR's have looked all year?

We need to go out and get a good receiver to help ... We need more size at the position also... This is the one area where Pete and John have missed a bit...

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to go out and get a good receiver to help ... We need more size at the position also... This is the one area where Pete and John have missed a bit...

Kearse, Lockette, Norwood, and Matthews are all plenty big, but we do need more speed (and overall talent). A top shelf TE as a safety valve for Wilson would go a long way, too.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To answer you question, look what happened when Browner moved over to Matthews and the height advantage disappeared. He got shut down. He's just not that special.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the great things about the Seahawks. You have some holes in this team. Easy issues to address. You have a young team and with a few picks, maybe a FA or 2, you could be around the top for a long time. Not a bad position to be in.

Look at Denver? They were #1 ranked and favored in last year SB.
Their QB is old so they fired the coach????? Only downhill from here for Denver and SF.....

Last edited by a moderator: