• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is for you dash

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabres' Ennis Stays Red-Hot: Tyler Ennis had two assists in Monday's 7-3 win over the Lightning to extend his point streak to five games (four goals, five assists).

The kid is alright. :bounce:

Just an up date my friend.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - The Flames could sure use him Boss instead of that plugger Greg Nemisz. Oh well, I hope he continues his hot play for the Sabres as they push to make the playoffs.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
college free agent signing by the flames coming

Appears 22-year-old junior F David Eddy of St. Cloud State will sign as a free-agent with #Flames.

/got a feeling the canucks will sign BC boy Justin Schultz July 1 ... could be most sought after ufa dman ... he can only sign a max contract so its all about where he wants to play

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
college free agent signing by the flames coming

Appears 22-year-old junior F David Eddy of St. Cloud State will sign as a free-agent with #Flames.

/got a feeling the canucks will sign BC boy Justin Schultz July 1 ... could be most sought after ufa dman ... he can only sign a max contract so its all about where he wants to play

Teams like the Canucks have a hard time getting these high profile college guys. Most of these guys want some assurance of making the big club fairly soon. Probably not gonna happen on the Nucks blueline.

There are obvious exceptions of guys who are more patient with their career (eg. Chris Tanev) but I know that's basically how Ottawa wooed it's last two college free agents (before this year).

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams like the Canucks have a hard time getting these high profile college guys. Most of these guys want some assurance of making the big club fairly soon. Probably not gonna happen on the Nucks blueline.

There are obvious exceptions of guys who are more patient with their career (eg. Chris Tanev) but I know that's basically how Ottawa wooed it's last two college free agents (before this year).

They signed Bill Sweatt in the same manner from the Leafs/Hawks ... Schultz is a "hometown guy" so i think this may come into play and the canucks d will have a top 4 opening next year when Salo retires.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I have to laugh at Tim Erixon...He would have had plenty of opportunity to play in Calgary this season.

/Although looking at his stats this season, it could be a blessing in disguise.