• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This game to me all falls on Kaep.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even being put in bad positions all through the game, the defense played great on the road. Kaep having THREE 4th quarter turnovers really killed this for us. Not the refs. This kids need to seriously find himself a QB guru. I love what he can do with his legs. But he proved today that this game is still won in the pocket.:gaah:

Really? 20 points in the second half? Aldon jumping offsides on the TD on 4th and 8? Reid juked out of his shoes on the Lynch TD?

Nope. The D came up incredibly small in the second half. Rogers needs to be replaced. Kap was bad, but the D was worse.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run defense wasn't as stout in the 1st half, but did play okay in the 2nd half. Defense was put in tough situations with the Kap interception and fumble. The long kickoff return by Baldwin set up a FG for Seattle. Lynch power running wore down the DL in the 2nd half. Kap definitely needs to work on his progression this offseason, along with his footwork and pocket awareness. I don't know if it is his ego, but there is nothing wrong with a 5 yard completion to a RB or a WR. His stubbornness to change will prevent him from being a very good QB.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
U right it's like he just can't hit the check down guy. But even with AS jumping offsides the DBs still gotta play. CR looked like straight shittttt!!!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap was the only reason they even had a lead (on offense) so I won't place all of the blame on him. Yeah, he had a bad 4th quarter, but most QB's play like shit in Seattle.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Monday morning and over the 4th quarter meltdown.

I'd still Kaep over the other final four quarterbacks.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,530.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the first game back for Carlos Rodgers in 3 weeks, he was rusty, and it showed.......Don't you guys think Pete Carroll knew that and exploited it??
Vic Fangio should have never allowed him to play in single coverage.

Meh...oh well..I'm just another monday morning QB in an extremely long line of them....guess I'll have to take a number and wait.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really? 20 points in the second half? Aldon jumping offsides on the TD on 4th and 8? Reid juked out of his shoes on the Lynch TD?

Nope. The D came up incredibly small in the second half. Rogers needs to be replaced. Kap was bad, but the D was worse.

Really?? So putting the D in bad situations makes them worse??? ST gives up a long return... Fumble... an interception after the stop the Seahawks on 4th and goal... Short field for the Seahawks and the D not getting enough rest because of the TO's and you're saying they played worse???

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't fall on on Kap. remember it was a close game because of Kap. He had 90-95% of the offense in the 1st half. He got 0 help from gore or VD.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run defense wasn't as stout in the 1st half, but did play okay in the 2nd half. Defense was put in tough situations with the Kap interception and fumble. The long kickoff return by Baldwin set up a FG for Seattle. Lynch power running wore down the DL in the 2nd half. Kap definitely needs to work on his progression this offseason, along with his footwork and pocket awareness. I don't know if it is his ego, but there is nothing wrong with a 5 yard completion to a RB or a WR. His stubbornness to change will prevent him from being a very good QB.

That was a failure by the DL. They got dominated at the point of attack.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? So putting the D in bad situations makes them worse??? ST gives up a long return... Fumble... an interception after the stop the Seahawks on 4th and goal... Short field for the Seahawks and the D not getting enough rest because of the TO's and you're saying they played worse???

Giving up 20 points in the second half is not good. Giving up a TD on 4th and 8 is not good. I'm not saying Kap had a good game -- he was pretty bad in the fourth quarter. But the strength of the team, the front 7, didn't play like it when they needed to.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a failure by the DL. They got dominated at the point of attack.

You know, I noticed the same thing. Even Stubblefield and Dennis Brown on the postgame show mentioned that the DL played two different halves last night.

In the first, the DL was totally aggressive and attacked RW and Beast Mode. In the second, they were more passive and reacted instead of being proactive. It showed in the stats with the amount of sacks and rushing yards allowed to the Seahawks.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't fall on on Kap. remember it was a close game because of Kap. He had 90-95% of the offense in the 1st half. He got 0 help from gore or VD.
If Kaep could or would go through his progressions then the game would have been won as a team. We have too much talent to just lean on a one read quarter back whos only true value is through his legs.

Gore lost a step or played injured, I would have liked to see more Hunter.

And he got 0 help from Davis probably because Davis wasnt his first read. he got 0 help from Gore because he wouldnt check the ball down.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I noticed the same thing. Even Stubblefield and Dennis Brown on the postgame show mentioned that the DL played two different halves last night.

In the first, the DL was totally aggressive and attacked RW and Beast Mode. In the second, they were more passive and reacted instead of being proactive. It showed in the stats with the amount of sacks and rushing yards allowed to the Seahawks.

You could see the long Lynch TD coming a series earlier.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is the reason they lost, yes, but without him they would not have had a chance in this game. Live with him and die with him. There is no other choice right now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I had a one-on-one matchup with Crab," Kaepernick said. "I'll take that every time."

Even against Sherman?

"Against anyone," he said.

"I had a one-on-one matchup with Crab," Kaepernick said. "I'll take that every time."

Even against Sherman?

Stupid fuck just does not get it. he still doesn't think he made a mistake. And he'll never get better until he does.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This!!!! I posted something very similar to this and another so called Niner fan called it dumb. Evidently since he didn't agree with it and I wasn't blaming Kaep for losing the game! :laugh3:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even against Sherman?

Even against Sherman?

Stupid fuck just does not get it. he still doesn't think he made a mistake. And he'll never get better until he does.

Admitting he lost the game for the team isn't good enough for you?? Give me my ball, I'm going home! :L

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This game to me all falls on Kaep"

As it should, his 4th quarter was a disaster. But keep in mind, they would not even have been in the game but for his performance through the first two and a half quarters.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admitting he lost the game for the team isn't good enough for you?? Give me my ball, I'm going home! :L

Kap was just being diplomatic when he said he lost the game. He wasn't the only player who made mistakes. It was a team loss, but he is very arrogant. To say that he would throw again at Sherman is idiotic. Crabtree couldn't get any separation. Is Kap actually going to force the issue again the next time around or will he do something differently? How about not locking on to a receiver? How about looking at the other half of the field? Crabtree is not the only receiver on the field. How about admitting that he made a mistake and then learning from it. That would be nice to hear from Kap. His arrogance and unwillingness to change will be his downfall.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap was just being diplomatic when he said he lost the game. He wasn't the only player who made mistakes. It was a team loss, but he is very arrogant. To say that he would throw again at Sherman is idiotic. Crabtree couldn't get any separation. Is Kap actually going to force the issue again the next time around or will he do something differently? How about not locking on to a receiver? How about looking at the other half of the field? Crabtree is not the only receiver on the field. How about admitting that he made a mistake and then learning from it. That would be nice to hear from Kap. His arrogance and unwillingness to change will be his downfall.

I will say this, was it the right decision to throw that ball to Crab? No way!! But I guess my posts have been to all those that have said it's all Kaep's fault. This couldn't be more dumb. As far as arrogance goes, what NFL player isn't? If his arrogance prevents him from learning and getting better, well then, there's the door!