• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These last four games...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...were arguably the toughest stretch for any team in the league this season. @ Chargers, vs Chiefs, @ Patriots, @ Chiefs. Three divisional games, three road games (two of them back to back), the Chiefs (9-3) twice in a three week stretch, and all of this without the Head Coach and numerous injuries.

There are some flaws on this team. Opponents have been able to score. The offense still turns the ball over too much for my liking (or anyone else's I'm sure), and they have a way of making untimely penalties sometimes that leave you wondering what guys are thinking. But they have shown the ability to gut out a tough stretch through some adversity. To get down 21-7 to the Chiefs in Kansas City and to come out with a win speaks volumes about this team.

There are so many weapons on the offense it is virtually impossible to shut it down for an entire game. Decker and Ball were huge tonight. The defense, dismal on the stat sheet, is actually pretty good in some situational downs. Tonight it was their stop on 4th down that secured the win.

I am very excited about this team right now. It is not perfect, but it's as good or better than any in the league. And they just gutted out a brutal stretch of football to show they are not going to be an easy out in the playoffs.

There are no gimmes, but the schedule ahead is nowhere near as stout as the last 4 games. At 10-2 I am liking where this team is sitting right now.

Go Broncos!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams is very inconsistent.

Turnovers by the offense.

Dumb penalties.

Most of this is mental and not a lack of talent.

We get this cleaned up we win out and have 1st round bye and home field locked.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams is very inconsistent.

Turnovers by the offense.

Dumb penalties.

Most of this is mental and not a lack of talent.

We get this cleaned up we win out and have 1st round bye and home field locked.

Yes to all of the above. Even if they don't clean up all of it, but do eliminate the offensive turnovers, this team destroys everything in its path through February.