• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only s much losing that a player can take. Travis Frederick announces his retirement.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters you are clueless on the subject your speaking on. Connor McGovern didn't play one snap last season, how in FUCK do you come up with he was mediocre last season. You see he went on IR before the season started.
Just STFU if you don't know what you're talking about.
And who said I was joking about Wince's fake injury. Granted I cannot prove it, but the time line screams FAKE injury.

Schmoopy said you were just being ridiculous and poking me with a stick. In fact the only one who agrees with you is Handi so that tells you a lot.

Still can’t seem to understand why you think they’ll get better? Obviously they could both get better or they both could regress. Just was wondering why you expect them both to be better. And I didn’t bring up McGovern... who also didn’t play well before. You’re always so defensive. Just asking you a simple question

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fully agree and the reason I mentioned the two Connors. Of course the Moron thinks its impossible but if those two step up the OL will be more than fine.

I specifically said it’s totally possible for them to get better so stop lying. Just was asking you a simple question in what leads you to believe they’ll both get better?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you talking about? Williams? Isn't it expected that a OL going into his 3rd year should be better and especially if both of the first two years were injury riddled? When he finally was healthy and came back for the playoff games year one he was really good. He was fantastic against Donald with almost no help all game long in the Rams game. He may have been one of the only Cowboys to play well. Last year he was better than year 1 but got hurt again. Why wouldn't one expect him to be better?

That’s all I was looking for and that seems fair to me. I never said they won’t, I just wondered what leads you to believe that. Don’t know why he has to get worked up over such an innocuous question.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have a lot of them regular season win rings.

Loser player for a loser organization. Thankfully I'm a fan of a team of champions.
typical Fithadelphia fan. guy had Auto-Immune Deficiency and was out a year recovering, came back and was one of the top 3 centers

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so maybe you're wrong about McGoveren or perhaps just poking a stick at Manster

"And I didn’t bring up McGovern... who also didn’t play well before"

No, I was asking him a serious question but for some reason he started hurling pointless insults. Jarntt answered it nicely but he isn’t looking to start a fight day after day.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I was asking him a serious question but for some reason he started hurling pointless insults. Jarntt answered it nicely but he isn’t looking to start a fight day after day.
Sorry....I think you have a role in all this. You bait and play the victim card....and, I''ve never thought much of you kissing Jarntt nor Fords ass, so....save the bull shit for one's that don't know your agenda

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schmoopy said you were just being ridiculous and poking me with a stick. In fact the only one who agrees with you is Handi so that tells you a lot.

Still can’t seem to understand why you think they’ll get better? Obviously they could both get better or they both could regress. Just was wondering why you expect them both to be better. And I didn’t bring up McGovern... who also didn’t play well before. You’re always so defensive. Just asking you a simple question
You're obviously uninformed, but the only communication between Schoompy and I is here on the hoop. He doesn't speak for me.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry....I think you have a role in all this. You bait and play the victim card....and, I''ve never thought much of you kissing Jarntt nor Fords ass, so....save the bull shit for one's that don't know your agenda

I suggest pistols at dawn??

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I specifically said it’s totally possible for them to get better so stop lying. Just was asking you a simple question in what leads you to believe they’ll both get better?
You were talking out of both sides of you mouth again.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're obviously uninformed, but the only communication between Schoompy and I is here on the hoop. He doesn't speak for me.
So what manster is saying is ....... he wants to play whack a mole with @PhoenixEagles1 head :becky:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so you think PE1 acts like a dipshit on purpose? Not buying it, he likes to spew misinformation, then moves the goal posts when he's proven wrong and called out on his shit. that whackadoodle doesn't even pay attention to his own words and thoughts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well he and everyone else thinks your wrong then... except for Handi.

Obviously what you were saying was so fucking ridiculous that Schmoopy obviously thought you were just joking around. When he explained it to me because it is an absolutely bizarre stance.
Yeah, the following season when Foles wasn’t an Eagle they still didn’t let Wentz practice with the entire team because the wanted trick everyone like ESPN, SI and every major sports media outlet and the fans of the NFL. Do you even see how ridiculous that sounds.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been doing that for a long time.

Yeah like when I got proof from an agent that said you were wrong or this time when everyone disagreed with your fake injury theory. Like those two times?