• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only s much losing that a player can take. Travis Frederick announces his retirement.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really a shitty thing. My condolences to him and his family.

The "vaunted" Dallas o-line is starting to look more like an average NFL o-line. You have two really good, Pro Bowl caliber players, but three mediocre ones.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
champions? Get back to us when your team gets two rings. Talk about a loser organization. Worst ring total in NFCE

Talk to me when your team comes close to sniffing another ring in the current century.

This ain't the antique road show buddy.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really a shitty thing. My condolences to him and his family.

The "vaunted" Dallas o-line is starting to look more like an average NFL o-line. You have two really good, Pro Bowl caliber players, but three mediocre ones.
That depends on T. Smith staying healthy. On top of that I like the depth Dallas had to be able to plug in, and if the two Connors step up like I expect, the OL will be fine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That depends on T. Smith staying healthy. On top of that I like the depth Dallas had to be able to plug in, and if the two Connors step up like I expect, the OL will be fine.

Im not here to rip on the Cowboys line or argue with you but what makes you think they’ll step up after 2 years of mediocre play? Not saying it can’t but why do you expect Williams to be good?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not here to rip on the Cowboys line or argue with you but what makes you think they’ll step up after 2 years of mediocre play? Not saying it can’t but why do you expect Williams to be good?
If you don't want me to slap you around again keep your trap shut.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want me to slap you around again keep your trap shut.

Just asking you a question. Everybody thinks players are just going to get good for no apparent reason. I was just wondering what lead you to believe they were gonna get better. Seems like you have no reason with that answer.

Slap me around when I was filled in you were just making your fake injury up to be outlandish.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Centers in the draft 1st round worthy?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just asking you a question. Everybody thinks players are just going to get good for no apparent reason. I was just wondering what lead you to believe they were gonna get better. Seems like you have no reason with that answer.

Slap me around when I was filled in you were just making your fake injury up to be outlandish.
For starters you are clueless on the subject your speaking on. Connor McGovern didn't play one snap last season, how in FUCK do you come up with he was mediocre last season. You see he went on IR before the season started.
Just STFU if you don't know what you're talking about.
And who said I was joking about Wince's fake injury. Granted I cannot prove it, but the time line screams FAKE injury.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are you talking about? Williams? Isn't it expected that a OL going into his 3rd year should be better and especially if both of the first two years were injury riddled? When he finally was healthy and came back for the playoff games year one he was really good. He was fantastic against Donald with almost no help all game long in the Rams game. He may have been one of the only Cowboys to play well. Last year he was better than year 1 but got hurt again. Why wouldn't one expect him to be better?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagle ass clown referring to Collins as mediocre is football clueless.

I could be wrong but I think Williams is better suited as swing tackle and look for McGovern to play center. Maybe they sign Leery back ( he'd really like that) and Looney is a back up for guard & center

Bottom line, losing Frederick hurts but Dallas will still have an NFL above average line

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagle ass clown referring to Collins as mediocre is football clueless.

I could be wrong but I think Williams is better suited as swing tackle and look for McGovern to play center. Maybe they sign Leery back ( he'd really like that) and Looney is a back up for guard & center

Bottom line, losing Frederick hurts but Dallas will still have an NFL above average line
Fully agree and the reason I mentioned the two Connors. Of course the Moron thinks its impossible but if those two step up the OL will be more than fine.