• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only s much losing that a player can take. Travis Frederick announces his retirement.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah like when I got proof from an agent that said you were wrong or this time when everyone disagreed with your fake injury theory. Like those two times?

Lies

your “agent email” was a hoax. Time stamps proved it

and we are all still waiting on proof of surgery/procedure

epic fail two times

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry....I think you have a role in all this. You bait and play the victim card....and, I''ve never thought much of you kissing Jarntt nor Fords ass, so....save the bull shit for one's that don't know your agenda

Kissing their ass? I fight with them constantly on here. They just don’t say absolutely ridiculous shit like “Wentz was never hurt and the Eagles duped every sports media outlet on his fake vertebrae fracture. And the reason the Eagles didn’t let him participate in the next seasons mini camp when Foles was gone was just to make the fake injury more believable”
Do I ever say absolute nonsense like that? You don’t. Jarntt doesn’t either.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. Everyone saw thru your bullshit and called you out. You lost again

Sorry Handi but Schmoopy, Jarntt and the two seahawk fans in this discussion all believed Wentz had a fractured vertebrae. Sorry bro but this ones so far out in left field the couldn’t even get themselves to agree with that stupidity

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Handi but Schmoopy, Jarntt and the two seahawk fans in this discussion all believed Wentz had a fractured vertebrae. Sorry bro but this ones so far out in left field the couldn’t even get themselves to agree with that stupidity

You still can't prove he had a broken back, a surgery or a procedure.
He was benched for Foles, and this mysterious "broken back" theory of yours just can't be proven. sorry bro, but Wentz was benched for Foles, wasn't put on IR so we know it wasn't a serious injury. Nobody is siding with your stupidity because you're wrong about almost everything. sorry bro, take your loss...you earned it.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
typical Fithadelphia fan. guy had Auto-Immune Deficiency and was out a year recovering, came back and was one of the top 3 centers

Overcame all that and at the end of the day he wasn't able to overcome the continued losing of the Dallas Cowboy franchise. Sad to see such a talent and career wasted.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overcame all that and at the end of the day he wasn't able to overcome the continued losing of the Dallas Cowboy franchise. Sad to see such a talent and career wasted.

you're a moronic twat

the Dallas franchise is 5 times better than the Eagles. Suck on that a while.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think his career defining win matches wentzs?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant believe the eagles who couldnt sniff a damn thing are puffing their chest for 1 fricken title