• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only ONE difference between Elway and Tebow...

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't actually list it huh?

Let me let you in on a little secret:

No one is actually arguing with you any longer. There's no point. Everyone is just mocking you now.

Do continue, though. It's very amusing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap.

• I think Tebow sucks.
  • I don't think he sucks as bad as many of the current QB's on NFL rosters.
  • I think many teams, and yes I shouldn't have generalized earlier, don't want the media circus that comes with him, ala ESPN et al.
  • Rock assumed I did like Tebow simply for pointing out he doesn't suck as bad as others currently on rosters.
  • Rock assumed I was taking the Elway v Tebow position.
  • Rock has since been trying to show a conflict in my position to somehow have an a ha moment to justify his assumption/s mistake/s.
  • WJ is simply falling into the same mess.
Pretty much sums it up.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me let you in on a little secret:

No one is actually arguing with you any longer. There's no point. Everyone is just mocking you now.

Do continue, though. It's very amusing.

Rock doesn't like it when you make a generalized comment, and will assume you mean it literally.:thumb:

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap.

• I think Tebow sucks.
  • I don't think he sucks as bad as many of the current QB's on NFL rosters.
  • I think many teams, and yes I shouldn't have generalized earlier, don't want the media circus that comes with him, ala ESPN et al.
  • Rock assumed I did like Tebow simply for pointing out he doesn't suck as bad as others currently on rosters.
  • Rock assumed I was taking the Elway v Tebow position.
  • Rock has since been trying to show a conflict in my position to somehow have an a ha moment to justify his assumption/s mistake/s.
  • WJ is simply falling into the same mess.
Pretty much sums it up.

88c0b96ca5b23b9fad7619fd590d7e9a.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What part is too complicated for you in that simple recap?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you explain that middle part again?

Sure.

Rock assumed I did like Tebow simply for pointing out he doesn't suck as bad as others currently on rosters

Rock made an assumption, and he was wrong.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow could easily be a serviceable qb in the NFL, thetc qbing in the NFL sucks beyond the top half.

You're just predisposed of dislike him.

He's certainly better than Case Keenum, Chase Daniel, Blaine Gabbert, Clipboard Jesus, Tyler Bray, Scott Tolzien, Jeff Driskel, Dan Orlovsky (he might be the worst QB in the league), EJ Manuel, Cardale Jones, Ryan Griffin, Matt McGloin (backup for my Raiders). There could be more. But, the reason he doesn't have a job is because of the circus his presence brings.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not post the whole quote?

I don't think it's so much as a conspiracy as no team wants the media crap that networks like ESPN insist on putting upon on him, mostly because he is an outspoken Christian.

And?

Get back to me after you pass the remedial comp course.

That would make sense if all of that didn't translate into $$$$ and of course the fact many teams would have signed him as a backup or different position.

So in other words it doesn't make sense at all.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make sense if all of that didn't translate into $$$$ and of course the fact many teams would have signed him as a backup or different position.

So in other words it doesn't make sense at all.

In your opinion.

I think it has a decent amount to do with it, and I'll acknowledge he might be part of the problem if he is refusing to be a backup, and we know he is refusing to play an alternate position.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's certainly better than Case Keenum, Chase Daniel, Blaine Gabbert, Clipboard Jesus, Tyler Bray, Scott Tolzien, Jeff Driskel, Dan Orlovsky (he might be the worst QB in the league), EJ Manuel, Cardale Jones, Ryan Griffin, Matt McGloin (backup for my Raiders). There could be more. But, the reason he doesn't have a job is because of the circus his presence brings.

My favorite nickname at the moment. My 12 yearold wondered into the room when I had his game on and she said "that guy looks like Jesus".

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your opinion.

I think it has a decent amount to do with it, and I'll acknowledge he might be part of the problem if he is refusing to be a backup, and we know he is refusing to play an alternate position.

That is not an opinion though.

Fact: Tebow translates into higher viewership which translates into more income generated from advertising and je also increases jersey and merchandise sales.

Fact: Multiple teams offered him to play in a backup role so he could develop his weaknesses.

Fact: Multiple teams offered him to play a different position

Therefore it is incorrect and patently false to blame the attention from his religious views as a reason they he didn't get signed. The majority of NFL teams still have team prayers.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fact: Tebow translates into higher viewership which translates into more income generated from advertising and je also increases jersey and merchandise sales.

Fact: Multiple teams offered him to play in a backup role so he could develop his weaknesses.

Therefore it is incorrect and patently false to blame the attention from his religious views as a reason they he didn't get signed. The majority of NFL teams still have team prayers.

Still only your opinion, since you do not work for, nor have directly spoken too, any of the ownership of any of the NFL teams.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still only your opinion, since you do not work for, nor have directly spoken too, any of the ownership of any of the NFL teams.

These are all confirmed facts. I don't need to speak to them 1st hand for them to be facts.

Now you just seem like a baby who can't deal with being wrong.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's partly due to the circus he brings and the fact he didn't want to switch positions.....I was just saying when it comes to QB......he is better than a lot of others in the league.