• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only ONE difference between Elway and Tebow...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a polite request from a fly?
"Can I bother you and eat your shit"

I don't see a please in that request from the fly so I am inclined to answer "no."[/QUOTE]

Not the same? You are still a fly - nothing more.....
Enjoy your lunch, cowboy

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you couldn't find any. Must be talking out of your ass...

Nope, posted plenty. You're just to laze and whiny to go look.

See that's the difference, when I pointed out your couldn't, you in fact couldn't.

Now you're just trying to back track on looking dumb.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a please in that request from the fly so I am inclined to answer "no."

Not the same? You are still a fly - nothing more.....[/QUOTE]

If I am fly that does that make you the idiot who allows the fly to take all of his attention?

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to yourself.
Okay... I sound fucking wonderful..

After the playoff win over the Steelers and before Manning was signed, Elway came out saying he would try to help Tebow develop and would personally help in this process. Of course Elway was probably horrified and really wanted out from under the "Tebow thing". The signing of Manning made this problem go away for Elway.

After going to the Jets and then the Pats (Eagles) he wasn't given much of a chance to "develop" but was certainly open to it (as a QB). Tebow apparently doesn't practice well at all and looks worse in practice than he does in games. Hard to trust him with real playing time after appearing so inept in practice.

To your point about him being unwilling to sit on the bench and allow himself to be "developed"...well, it is false. Tebow was always known as a good teammate. Feel free to link something that disproves that.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, posted plenty. You're just to laze and whiny to go look.

See that's the difference, when I pointed out your couldn't, you in fact couldn't.

Now you're just trying to back track on looking dumb.

Is that what I'm doing?

Link please.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not understand how to use links? Yes very sad for you.

You were so close to winning this internet argument. To get so far and just quit at the end - that's a true human tragedy. This loss is going to look bad on your record.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were so close to winning this internet argument. To get so far and just quit at the end - that's a true human tragedy. This loss is going to look bad on your record.

So you keep records? Were you the one earlier talking about homemade internet trophies?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you keep records? Were you the one earlier talking about homemade internet trophies?

I said it would look bad on your record. I never claimed to have a record of my own.

I think it may be time for you to call a time out and compose yourself. You're making a lot of unforced errors here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it would look bad on your record. I never claimed to have a record of my own.

I think it may be time for you to call a time out and compose yourself. You're making a lot of unforced errors here.

Like making assumptions such as the ones Rock and yourself made? You mean those kinds?

The ones you proclaimed are in your mind only, something that seems to be mostly filled with free rental space for me.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like making assumptions such as the ones Rock and yourself made? You mean those kinds?

The ones you proclaimed are in your mind only, something that seems to be mostly filled with free rental space for me.

If it's free, it isn't rented. The term rent presupposes payment. Surprised you didn't know that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's free, it isn't rented. The term rent presupposes payment. Surprised you didn't know that.

It's rental space that is being taken up for free at the moment by me. Surprised you didn't know that, and surprised you aren't a better business person to not have allowed this to happen to real estate under your control.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rental space that is being taken up for free at the moment by me. Surprised you didn't know that, and surprised you aren't a better business person to not have allowed this to happen to real estate under your control.

Could you link to where I said that?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still struggling with basic reading comp huh? Or are you intentionally taking what I have said out of context now that you know you failed to comprehend my comments and you aren't man enough to admit you were mistaken?

Go back and read what I wrote. Read what you wrote, and see if you can figure where you went off the track.:thumb:

By the way, it's in the 50's this morning and my tire pressure was down again.:yes:
Well the I'll ask agsin, please explain "mostly because he is an outspoken Christian."
The only way I can take that is he's out of the league because of his faith.