• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only ONE difference between Elway and Tebow...

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway was given an opportunity to improve.

In 1983, Elway started 10 games as a rookie. He was awful.

Elway finished 4-6 as a starter that year. He threw seven touchdowns, 14 interceptions and completed just 47.5 percent of his passes. Elway also had one game-winning drive during that span, something he'd become known for during his career.

When you compare the two player's stats, there really is no comparison.

In 10 starts, Tebow has 14 touchdown passes, six rushing touchdowns and four interceptions. And perhaps the most intriguing stat considering how much he's been scrutinized about his passing, Tebow has a higher completion percentage at 48 percent.
I didn't go thru all of the comments yet. The difference between the two is....ELWAY WASN'T ASS!

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kessler I disagree with. Kessler at least shows some accuracy.

Kaep is so bad he's approaching Tebow territory, I'll give you that.
You've got to go a lot further to reach tebow territroy. Tebow can't even throw to his right.

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think that it's Tebow who's writing these...There are a whole lot of QB's who "started out" with those type of stats...BUT, how did their career's turn out?

Tebow shouldn't even be on the same chart as ANY of these guys, much less the same field, ( including Eli, let's not forget the old Eli, who incidentally is still playing. And even at his worst is better than tebow)

And while we're all remembering, Tebow was told he wouldn't and couldn't play in the NFL for anyone as a QB

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure not going through 16 pages to make sure nobody else already made my joke. But I'm so funny it doesn't matter and you guys can read it twice.

The one difference between Tebow and Elway is that Tebow's father was Jesus, Elways father was a horse.

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure not going through 16 pages to make sure nobody else already made my joke. But I'm so funny it doesn't matter and you guys can read it twice.

The one difference between Tebow and Elway is that Tebow's father was Jesus, Elways father was a horse.
Funny. But I think Tebows father was a jackass.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the OP...the only difference between Tebow and Elway is Elway was an actual, real life football player and Tebow is shit as an NFL football player... What else needs to be discussed?

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway was given an opportunity to improve.

In 1983, Elway started 10 games as a rookie. He was awful.

Elway finished 4-6 as a starter that year. He threw seven touchdowns, 14 interceptions and completed just 47.5 percent of his passes. Elway also had one game-winning drive during that span, something he'd become known for during his career.

When you compare the two player's stats, there really is no comparison.

In 10 starts, Tebow has 14 touchdown passes, six rushing touchdowns and four interceptions. And perhaps the most intriguing stat considering how much he's been scrutinized about his passing, Tebow has a higher completion percentage at 48 percent.
You should change your name to tebowdickeater

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hasn't Russell Wilson been black balled?

Do you really need to ask?

Timmy is the most outspoken Christian in all of sports, and he backs it up with his lifestyle; thus, he creates a circus because he is seen by the media as something more than human; a hope for a real life hero.

Wilson is a decent guy and all, but Timmy literally builds hospitals in third world countries with his bare hands and he's a virgin.

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Timmy is the most outspoken Christian in all of sports, and he backs it up with his lifestyle; thus, he creates a circus because he is seen by the media as something more than human; a hope for a real life hero.

Wilson is a decent guy and all, but Timmy literally builds hospitals in third world countries with his bare hands and he's a virgin.
"Timmy". It sounds to me like you to took "timmies" virginity.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe Wilson would have more time to build hospitals with his bare hands if he wasn't good at football.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Wilson would have more time to build hospitals with his bare hands if he wasn't good at football.

Timmy has done this his entire life, even in the midst of being the greatest college football player of all time.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy has done this his entire life, even in the midst of being the greatest college football player of all time.

Maybe he should have spent more time improving his mechanics. Especially when someone was PAYING him to do so.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close... Red Grange, Jim Thorpe, Jim Brown and others by a about 200 football fields...and then there are about 100 guys and then maybe Tebow enters in the discussion...maybe

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close... Red Grange, Jim Thorpe, Jim Brown and others by a about 200 football fields...and then there are about 100 guys and then maybe Tebow enters in the discussion...maybe

Funny...but no.

Tebow is the greatest college player of all time.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand this mindset from a girl who only started watching b the game in the 21st century.

Getting ready to head out the door, current temp in Round Rock TX is 65, over under on tire pressure. Currently set to 38, I'm going with 36 when I start the car.

How about you? What do you think the ideal gas law will have the tire pressure at?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With as poorly as Rusty played last night, he should consider building a few hospitals.

:drum:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting ready to head out the door, current temp in Round Rock TX is 65, over under on tire pressure. Currently set to 38, I'm going with 36 when I start the car.

How about you? What do you think the ideal gas law will have the tire pressure at?
You do understand its takes more than a day of temp drops to lower air pressure right. If you're continously loosing pressure you might want to take you Fiat in and have the tires checked for a slow leak.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand its takes more than a day of temp drops to lower air pressure right. If you're continously loosing pressure you might want to take you Fiat in and have the tires checked for a slow leak.

Wrong, it only takes a short period of time. As the temp rises during the day the tire temps return to normal pressure.

You should have learned this in 8th grade.