• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow

hammer, i feel i owe you an apology for causing you all of this headache. youre right...you ban people, some (including me with uno) asked to have him back. i see that if that did happen, your opening a can of worms.

you tried to please some for the good of all, and what did you get in return? this

the people left here now, fort he most part, are the ones you would want here.

youve said yourself the NBA ones are far worse...it was just a few with us that spoiled it for the rest.

really, its the broad strokes youre using to paint us all thats the problem. we arent all "a gang" that has to stay together...theres a central group of us that have been at this for years. a couple f those guys got the heave ho, and in all fairness...its your site, youre rules, your income.

some people here just cant let shit go (myself included at times, usually when a stigma is aplied to all of us)...VP couldnt, uno couldnt...and snoogins, just unbalanced.

sorry again fo the hassle.

I appreciate that, man. I'll be the first to admit that my perception might have been wrong and if so, I'm glad and will happily apologize. After the backlash from Uno I assumed the second we started standing up to anyone else, you'd all bolt and trash the place on the way out. I'm happy to say that it looks like maybe I was wrong. To be perfectly clear, the only ones we want gone are Uno, VP and Snoogins. As in forever. It's tough to come in this thread every day and see the almost total negativity from those three and understand why you guys like that or want them around. They're gone so you guys just decide what you. I'm hoping for the best...

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i was given a very good and reputable site to migrate too if need be by a very nice guy here. i dont blame hammer if he wants us all gone.

we suck

Shut up

You started most of the shit today ... now just stop talking about it

I still love you

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, that avatar is ridiculous. It doesn't look like me at all. I don't have sideburns.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate that, man. I'll be the first to admit that my perception might have been wrong and if so, I'm glad and will happily apologize. After the backlash from Uno I assumed the second we started standing up to anyone else, you'd all bolt and trash the place on the way out. I'm happy to say that it looks like maybe I was wrong. To be perfectly clear, the only ones we want gone are Uno, VP and Snoogins. As in forever. It's tough to come in this thread every day and see the almost total negativity from those three and understand why you guys like that or want them around. They're gone so you guys just decide what you. I'm hoping for the best...

word up

LMAO, found this trying to make a funny...and i cant stop laughing

dirt-vs-word-up-o.gif

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd prefer to have VP back, he survived the Holocaust and is circumcised.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i was given a very good and reputable site to migrate too if need be by a very nice guy here. i dont blame hammer if he wants us all gone.

we suck

I wouldn't doubt there's plenty of people lining up telling you where to go.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bad seeds are gone

sorry again

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't doubt there's plenty of people lining up telling you where to go.

Bring em over. I love to fuck with people like that. I'll eventually have them threaten to meet me at a neutral location. One guy couldnt meet me in NYC until he got bus money. I said I would front it, never saw him again.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fucking DOMINATED the steroid era. He roided just like Lance Armstrong roided and it's going to come out too. The plantar fasciitus shouldn't even affect him at the plate.

This isn't true...my plantar fasciaitis affects my ability to post coherently.

I don't know that we've ever seen such a huge and severe drop off. It kinda has to be drugs, right?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I mean I have to agree with you ... just sucks but I think its fairly obvious

and Hamilton too ... he died like Roy Halladay ... but we all know roy would never use :yahoo:

I expected some fall off from both with that park, but its pretty clear they juiced

I just saw something on Twitter yesterday about a Phillies pitcher on a major rehab saying there's no reason that injured players shouldn't be able to take HGH. It's hard to disagree with that. It's the closest thing to a miracle drug for men on the market and it's absurd not to benefit from it.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer to have VP back, he survived the Holocaust and is circumcised.

maybe if he shut the fuck up about what he was asked to shut the fuck up about he wouldnt have been banned

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words leave you a mint on the pillow, right? Cause you deserve it.

A mint?

I asked for a Whitman's sampler and got rebuffed.

And fuck you Pickles. Quit making sense.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw something on Twitter yesterday about a Phillies pitcher on a major rehab saying there's no reason that injured players shouldn't be able to take HGH. It's hard to disagree with that. It's the closest thing to a miracle drug for men on the market and it's absurd not to benefit from it.

andy pettitte bathes in HGH

well,its his dads...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe if shut the fuck up about what he was asked to shut the fuck up about he wouldnt have been banned

this

VP liked his soap boxes and equal justice for all

everytime the admins ask me to do something, ive done it

except the anal

i refused

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A mint?

I asked for a Whitman's sampler and got rebuffed.

And fuck you Pickles. Quit making sense.

I have a Whitmans for you .... just fly my lady over from Kentucky and I will send her back to you with it

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this

VP liked his soap boxes and equal justice for all

everytime the admins ask me to do something, ive done it

except the anal

i refused

personally think all banning is bullshit, but, it is what it is

he had his chances

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring em over. I love to fuck with people like that. I'll eventually have them threaten to meet me at a neutral location. One guy couldnt meet me in NYC until he got bus money. I said I would front it, never saw him again.

I ran a local business for years and had a guy threaten me on the phone one day. I told him he knew where I was and to come on down. Couldn't believe it when 15 min later he busts in the front door yelling and screaming. I told my wife to call the cops and that slowed him down a little bit. "Yeah, you're scared. You need the cops? Pussy!" Told him I was going to beat a mudpuddle in his face and just needed to cops to come arrest him when I was done. He left.