• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not on here a lot like others but i do stop in from time to time....hope you guys stick around. compared to CBS, we went from a duck pond to an olympic sized swimming pool with scantily clad chicks bringing us drinks imo.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think we can call texas a good team right now.........they have been horrible for a few weeks now

You guys tanked and Oakland got hot yet you're only down by 3 games. I say Texas wins the division but all that matters is that the Angels don't. :hope:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an idea

why doesnt everyone in here just fucking drop it .... jeter h christ. Everyone knows what the deal is now and what is expected. Just shut the fuck up about it. Im here for fun and to waste time at work.

admins - we understand

daily threaders - shut the fuck up about this matter going forward

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think we can call texas a good team right now.........they have been horrible for a few weeks now

and yet still better than my good friends up North

we've been horrible for most of the year

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now

Orioles >>> Red Sox >>> Yankees

MLB >>> Phillies ... jesus they fuckin blow.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys tanked and Oakland got hot yet you're only down by 3 games. I say Texas wins the division but all that matters is that the Angels don't. :hope:

if we can get healthy and the offense going....i agree

but the way these last 3 weeks have gone .....:noidea:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anaheim's deep pockets have gotten them in trouble for the foreseeable future. I don't see them contending within the next 3 seasons.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an idea

why doesnt everyone in here just fucking drop it .... jeter h christ. Everyone knows what the deal is now and what is expected. Just shut the fuck up about it. Im here for fun and to waste time at work.

admins - we understand

daily threaders - shut the fuck up about this matter going forward

what the dill-y-o

totally agree

no van Pickles but thanks for the help...we got some other options working

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we can get healthy and the offense going....i agree

but the way these last 3 weeks have gone .....:noidea:

Please take Michael Young back ... I feel bad for him being stuck on my shitty Phillies

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not on here a lot like others but i do stop in from time to time....hope you guys stick around. compared to CBS, we went from a duck pond to an olympic sized swimming pool with scantily clad chicks bringing us drinks imo.

I know you weren't talking to me but we appreciate the kind words nonetheless. It's tough for me to understand the bitching, it really is. We showed a whacko pile of steaming degenerate dogshit the door for bombarding me with legal threats after mutiple warnings to stop and it's been downhill ever since. Suddenly the place went from nirvana to a concentration camp and we got assholes practically quoting the Geneva Convention and telling us how fuckin oppressed they are because we asked their buddy to be reasonable with his avatar.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anaheim's deep pockets have gotten them in trouble for the foreseeable future. I don't see them contending within the next 3 seasons.

they shouldnt need to spend a dime more to contend with that roster

is hamilton unmotivated or was his dropoff the second half of last year a sign

same for pujols, is he done being an elite player?

angels pitching should be a lot better than it is

scocsia should get a lot of blame

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what would one do with 65,000 bucks worth of chicken wings besides shit fire for months and months...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, no you misunderstand me. We want you guys and all your non-stop questioning and criticizing anything and everything to go away. Have I not made myself clear about that? :noidea: Understand this: No one wants you. There's not a fucking message board out there that wants to deal with this horse shit.

Great - but wouldn't allowing us to discuss our next stop while our clothes are being thrown on the lawn be a perfect way to get us all to vamoose? Trust me - many of these guys do not take hints (think Yankee fans) or will linger forever (Rock).

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, it's waaaay worse than that. They mortgaged literally the next decade on Pujols and Hamilton and still have other bills to pay for which they're getting zero return. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the dill-y-o

totally agree

no van Pickles but thanks for the help...we got some other options working

Damn that blows man ... hopefully you can figure something out. Wish I knew of anything

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you weren't talking to me but we appreciate the kind words nonetheless. It's tough for me to understand the bitching, it really is. We showed a whacko pile of steaming degenerate dogshit the door for bombarding me with legal threats after mutiple warnings to stop and it's been downhill ever since. Suddenly the place went from nirvana to a concentration camp and we got assholes practically quoting the Geneva Convention and telling us how fuckin oppressed they are because we asked their buddy to be reasonable with his avatar.

no doubt Hammer, I appreciate it here

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they shouldnt need to spend a dime more to contend with that roster

is hamilton unmotivated or was his dropoff the second half of last year a sign

same for pujols, is he done being an elite player?

angels pitching should be a lot better than it is

scocsia should get a lot of blame

Pujols is done for, I think the Cards seen this, that's why they didn't push to hard for him to resign with them. Hamilton, who knows. He definitely carries himself like he doesn't give a fuck.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what would one do with 65,000 bucks worth of chicken wings besides shit fire for months and months...

Chicken Wings could become the new crack in their locality...