• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which was about 10% as childish as non-stop, weeks-long juvenile ranting about oppression from the mods, which we've tolerated 1000x better than some of you guys have us asking you nicely to just make an avatar SFW.

and even more pluralizations....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what am i chopped liver :yo:

no idea what jeffro was trying to accomplish

I was thinking more along the lines of runny diarrhea.

And Jeffro pulled off a world class troll job.

Kudos to him! It was well done.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh pretty quiet over there....it's really just a back up plan for when we got no where else...

So when you're good and done bending us over the table and fucking us in the ass, you'll move along, right?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think we're going to sit around and let you use us for a staging ground for your next migration, you're wrong. We're not here to humor you.

unrealz and stuffz....

you really need to chill bro, it's looking like you want to turn every mogul into a mountain.

On a related note, I just got BBQ sauce in my eye...:bawling:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys think we're going to sit around and let you use us for a staging ground for your next migration, you're wrong. We're not here to humor you.

No it's just a little crap board I started when CBS went down...just somewhere we can all keep in touch, that's all....Pretty sure we'd all rather stay here but...not totally our choice either.

I'll refrain from posting about it if it's a problem.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when you're good and done bending us over the table and fucking us in the ass, you'll move along, right?

Depends on how well you took it...:whistle:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't really care if we stay or go, but you don't want us talking about where we'd go if we're kicked out? Odd.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody wants to migrate anywhere else...at least I don't.

And the guys who were the biggest pain in your ass, the guys who we said were pains in the ass the minute we got here by the way, are gone.

Relax. We got snookered this morning. It's over.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't really care if we stay or go, but you don't want us talking about where we'd go if we're kicked out? Odd.

Oh, no you misunderstand me. We want you guys and all your non-stop questioning and criticizing anything and everything to go away. Have I not made myself clear about that? :noidea: Understand this: No one wants you. There's not a fucking message board out there that wants to deal with this horse shit.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which was about 10% as childish as non-stop, weeks-long juvenile ranting about oppression from the mods, which we've tolerated 1000x better than some of you guys have us asking you nicely to just make an avatar SFW.

what a nice blanket youve tossed on all of us

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants to migrate anywhere else...at least I don't.

And the guys who were the biggest pain in your ass, the guys who we said were pains in the ass the minute we got here by the way, are gone.

Relax. We got snookered this morning. It's over.

I'm with Kate

I'm not bouncing around because some act like children

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a nice blanket youve tossed on all of us

Stop with that shit, Rock. You're all one gang by your own admission. VP is banned and so is the next guy that comes up with a "Yeah, but why..." bullshit post. The handwriting is on the wall. There is no more patience and there's no more tolerance. This was a mistake.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Kate

I'm not bouncing around because some act like children

I'm really glad to hear that but I think most of these guys feel abused by the dictator and are going to move along. One things for damned sure, this is the last week of business as usual. We had been planning on giving you guys a subforum off the MLB boards to lock yourselves in and have fun. Now we just want it all to end.