• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if they keep track of "views" on each thread. You know some of these guys want to come in, but they just dont know how to deal with us. Which is something I just dont get either.

When I want to ignore a poster, I just put them on ignore

When an admin wants to ignore a poster, they pretend that their AdSense $$$ are at risk by that poster

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fugg you. I'M the one that called the dislocated shoulder yesterday morning.

i called it when he missed those 5 games

ive got the same chronic problem he currently has, i saw the reaction and shaking the hand...it was numb...people thought he hurt his hand

same reaction in game 1...arm went numb/limp

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games this year for Sox

dont make me ask cereal to ban you

Rubby has pitched O innings for the Red Sox. He's pitched 38 for the PawSox.

Livid obsessed coward.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

so, word is if doc goes, the C's are after springfield native and legend vinny del ***** to coach...this is from toucher and rich

Toucher & Rich

Like walking in on your girlfriend using the bathroom, my relationship with the Celtics might be forever tainted if they hire Vinnie Del *****.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubby has pitched O innings for the Red Sox. He's pitched 38 for the PawSox.

Livid obsessed coward.

not according to mlb.com

what the fuck!!! espn and cbs say no, mlb.com says yes, maybe it was spring training stats mlb.com is showing

ban me

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex maintains high opinion of self

Updated: June 14, 2013, 11:45 AM ET
ESPNNewYork.com

New York Jets coach Rex Ryan lost a good chunk of his roster through a turbulent offseason, but he hasn't lost his bravado.
i
I don't need the credit. But I can tell you one thing: When it's said and done, they'll look back and say, 'Oh, man, this dude can coach his butt off.' And you know what? It's true.
” -- Rex Ryan​
"I'm a hell of a lot better football coach than I'm given credit for," Ryan said Thursday in an interview with Newsday.
Ryan's remarks might be out of place, considering the Jets finished 6-10 last season, their second straight year out of the playoffs. The awful performance prompted owner Woody Johnson to clean house.
Somehow Ryan survived, but he's entering a make-or-break year, coaching a rebuilt team under new general manager John Idzik.
Only two years ago, Ryan was coming off back-to-back appearances in the AFC Championship Game.
"I don't need the credit," he told the newspaper. "But I can tell you one thing: When it's said and done, they'll look back and say, 'Oh, man, this dude can coach his butt off.' And you know what? It's true. And I'll let the people that know best talk on my behalf about the kind of coach I am.

"I don't have to brag, even though statistically, I can brag about anything I've ever done defensively."
In four years under Ryan, the Jets have ranked no lower than eighth in total defense, including No. 1 in 2009. It has been a different story on offense. Ryan is on his third coordinator, admitting after last season that he failed in his first four years to establish an identity on offense. Nevertheless, Ryan has focused his efforts on the defense, essentially running the unit as though he's the coordinator. He has left the offense in the hands of Marty Mornhinweg.
Ryan's career record is 34-30, plus four playoff wins. He has two years remaining on his contract. If the Jets fail to make the playoffs, his job will be in serious jeopardy.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

so, word is if doc goes, the C's are after springfield native and legend vinny del ***** to coach...this is from toucher and rich

Toucher & Rich

Like walking in on your girlfriend using the bathroom, my relationship with the Celtics might be forever tainted if they hire Vinnie Del *****.

If Vinny were the current coach for the Celtics:

"Vinny for Doc?, That's all we're getting back in return?" - BOSTON

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not according to mlb.com

what the fuck!!! espn and cbs say no, mlb.com says yes, maybe it was spring training stats mlb.com is showing

ban me

Rubby has not pitched in Boston this year...they've been slowly working his pitch count up in AAA since he's still recovering from TJ surgery...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not according to mlb.com

ban me

MLB.com is racist - they think everyone whose last name starts with "De la" are the same person.