• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing, we beat the good teams (besides the Yankees) or teams in first place i.e. Atlanta, SF, Texas. take a poop for everyone else.

what up heat!

Sup big guy.. glad to be back. At least until i still see the fighting with the mods. But hey i knew this was coming weeks ago

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock, channeling his inner Radio Rahim

"FIght the power.........fight the powers that be"

but instead of love and hate on his knuckles, he has "fat chick" and "beer"

you aint Batman, man!

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that blows man ... hopefully you can figure something out. Wish I knew of anything

i got some hot teenager who works with my brother sponsoring her at a dance marathon...should bring in about 20k. imagine that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they shouldnt need to spend a dime more to contend with that roster

is hamilton unmotivated or was his dropoff the second half of last year a sign

same for pujols, is he done being an elite player?

angels pitching should be a lot better than it is

scocsia should get a lot of blame

Pujols is done. He'll bat .250 this year and downhill from there. That I'm positive of and the rest is speculation...

Hamilton will go on some tears when the stars align just right and his nasal medication is figured out. I see him hitting for power but not average. He'll be in the 6-7 hole battling Pujols for the DH spot by All-Star break next year.

Many are speculating that things are working out just right for Scioscia to rejoin the Dodgers which would probably make fans more excited for next year than anything else that could possibly happen other than Tommy back in the dugout.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way..........thanks for taking him though :yo:

LOL ... you kidding me. Its so bad here that he's by far the Phils best hitter (yes that means Dom Brown is going to suck balls again)

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pujols is done for, I think the Cards seen this, that's why they didn't push to hard for him to resign with them. Hamilton, who knows. He definitely carries himself like he doesn't give a fuck.

i wanted the Sox in on that 5/125 offer

mea culpa

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup big guy.. glad to be back. At least until i still see the fighting with the mods. But hey i knew this was coming weeks ago

mom doing better? gotta run to a meeting but I'll check in later.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great - but wouldn't allowing us to discuss our next stop while our clothes are being thrown on the lawn be a perfect way to get us all to vamoose? Trust me - many of these guys do not take hints (think Yankee fans) or will linger forever (Rock).

In other words leave you a mint on the pillow, right? Cause you deserve it.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pujols is done. He'll bat .250 this year and downhill from there. That I'm positive of and the rest is speculation...

Hamilton will go on some tears when the stars align just right and his nasal medication is figured out. I see him hitting for power but not average. He'll be in the 6-7 hole battling Pujols for the DH spot by All-Star break next year.

Many are speculating that things are working out just right for Scioscia to rejoin the Dodgers which would probably make fans more excited for next year than anything else that could possibly happen other than Tommy back in the dugout.

Does anyone really believe that planter fascitus (spelling) is the actual reason for his decline ... or did he just stop roiding after the big pay day

I really dont wanna believe he roided but this day and age how can you not think it

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow

hammer, i feel i owe you an apology for causing you all of this headache. youre right...you ban people, some (including me with uno) asked to have him back. i see that if that did happen, your opening a can of worms.

you tried to please some for the good of all, and what did you get in return? this

the people left here now, fort he most part, are the ones you would want here.

youve said yourself the NBA ones are far worse...it was just a few with us that spoiled it for the rest.

really, its the broad strokes youre using to paint us all thats the problem. we arent all "a gang" that has to stay together...theres a central group of us that have been at this for years. a couple f those guys got the heave ho, and in all fairness...its your site, youre rules, your income.

some people here just cant let shit go (myself included at times, usually when a stigma is aplied to all of us)...VP couldnt, uno couldnt...and snoogins, just unbalanced.

sorry again fo the hassle.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pujols is done for, I think the Cards seen this, that's why they didn't push to hard for him to resign with them. Hamilton, who knows. He definitely carries himself like he doesn't give a fuck.

The Cards were willing to overspend just to keep Pujols with the organization for life. But Pujols and his wife are self-centered assholes and got mad at God because St. Louis only offered $200M. Who does that asshole think he is? Now they're all over the OC running their mouth about their "ministry" and shit. :rollseyes:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone really believe that planter fascitus (spelling) is the actual reason for his decline ... or did he just stop roiding after the big pay day

I really dont wanna believe he roided but this day and age how can you not think it

He fucking DOMINATED the steroid era. He roided just like Lance Armstrong roided and it's going to come out too. The plantar fasciitus shouldn't even affect him at the plate.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anibal Sanchez was a very big mistake by a lot of teams, including the sox....

that trade got them the 2007 title

and they absolutely should have been in on him like the Tigers when he was available

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fucking DOMINATED the steroid era. He roided just like Lance Armstrong roided and it's going to come out too. The plantar fasciitus shouldn't even affect him at the plate.

Yea I mean I have to agree with you ... just sucks but I think its fairly obvious

and Hamilton too ... he died like Roy Halladay ... but we all know roy would never use :yahoo:

I expected some fall off from both with that park, but its pretty clear they juiced

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words leave you a mint on the pillow, right? Cause you deserve it.

We're more like the obnoxious tenants who won't leave. Instead of spending the money to change the locks, wouldn't you rather us go squat at the apartment across the street? If so, why prohibit signage for the apartment across the street?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go to the bank for a while and I come back to this shit.

Im in charge now ....

everyone was told to drop the bullshit and all will listen to Senor Pickles ... especially you Sanchez

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... you kidding me. Its so bad here that he's by far the Phils best hitter (yes that means Dom Brown is going to suck balls again)

yeah but with him gone moreland gets his shot and has been doing very well.....before he got injured

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i was given a very good and reputable site to migrate too if need be by a very nice guy here. i dont blame hammer if he wants us all gone.

we suck