• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe if he shut the fuck up about what he was asked to shut the fuck up about he wouldnt have been banned

No kidding. I mean it's not like Dirt got banned. Then I could see Ox getting hysterical.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that trade got them the 2007 title

and they absolutely should have been in on him like the Tigers when he was available

Not criticizing the trade in the least bit..like you said, they don't win the 07 WS without beckett and even with all his problems after then? It was still worth it.

Not getting in on him when he signed for Lackey Money? Horrible...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Here's an idea

why doesnt everyone in here just fucking drop it .... jeter h christ. Everyone knows what the deal is now and what is expected. Just shut the fuck up about it. Im here for fun and to waste time at work.

admins - we understand

daily threaders - shut the fuck up about this matter going forward

PICKLES!!!!! god it makes me hot when you get upset my little gherkin

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw something on Twitter yesterday about a Phillies pitcher on a major rehab saying there's no reason that injured players shouldn't be able to take HGH. It's hard to disagree with that. It's the closest thing to a miracle drug for men on the market and it's absurd not to benefit from it.

LOL ... awesome

I was wondering why Golic and Greenberg were blabbering about that today. They love anything HGH / Roids. Its almost as important to them as the NFL not allowing hits to the head.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not criticizing the trade in the least bit..like you said, they don't win the 07 WS without beckett and even with all his problems after then? It was still worth it.

Not getting in on him when he signed for Lackey Money? Horrible...

did they even make an attempt?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this

VP liked his soap boxes and equal justice for all

everytime the admins ask me to do something, ive done it

except the anal

i refused

bone said you allowed two fingers though.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ran a local business for years and had a guy threaten me on the phone one day. I told him he knew where I was and to come on down. Couldn't believe it when 15 min later he busts in the front door yelling and screaming. I told my wife to call the cops and that slowed him down a little bit. "Yeah, you're scared. You need the cops? Pussy!" Told him I was going to beat a mudpuddle in his face and just needed to cops to come arrest him when I was done. He left.

All's I was saying in that conversation, that Derek Jeter is overrated, has no range at SS, and only plays that position because the organization has no balls to move him. Then he threatened to fight me. So....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate that, man. I'll be the first to admit that my perception might have been wrong and if so, I'm glad and will happily apologize. After the backlash from Uno I assumed the second we started standing up to anyone else, you'd all bolt and trash the place on the way out. I'm happy to say that it looks like maybe I was wrong. To be perfectly clear, the only ones we want gone are Uno, VP and Snoogins. As in forever. It's tough to come in this thread every day and see the almost total negativity from those three and understand why you guys like that or want them around. They're gone so you guys just decide what you. I'm hoping for the best...

In VP's defense...he contributed far more quality discussion than the other 2 combined...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Whitmans for you .... just fly my lady over from Kentucky and I will send her back to you with it

You're never gonna let the Kentucky thing go are you?

Asshole

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
andy pettitte bathes in HGH

well,its his dads...

Pujols has entire bubbling fountains filled with HGH and he frolics in the shit while reading his sermon for Sunday.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did they even make an attempt?

No specific rumors, they were "interested" in him...how much so? Who knows...I think it was a case of them being gun shy of long term deals...

29 year old starting pitcher, with a 3 year track record of very good success? That's who they SHOULD be looking to lock up long term...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In VP's defense...he contributed far more quality discussion than the other 2 combined...

I agree. But he felt compelled to stand up to the evil regime for some reason and there was no reasoning or negotiating with him. I ignored his spew for weeks.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that I've brought reason and normalcy back to the boards. I'm like Luke Skywalker ... minus the gay

I will be back later

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is!!!!!!!

Later...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerdown, you should just make us all honorary admins for a day, and let us troll the SF boards just one more time.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pujols has entire bubbling fountains filled with HGH and he frolics in the shit while reading his sermon for Sunday.

where's cowboy when you need him?