• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL The Zeke Elliot Fiasco

How does this fiasco end?

• Zeke caves, reports, and honors his contract.

• Jerry Jones caves, signs Zeke to an extension.

• Zeke holds out for the year or longer.

• All aboard the Jerry Jones grab ass bus for potato salad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fine. I doubt Zeke misses too many games. Hopefully Pollard plays as good as he did in the preseason. If he does, he's gonna get touches even if Zeke plays.
Yeah...I keep thinking, what's he gonna do, retire?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill bet Zeke is punching cops or women before he gets his contract.

What an idiot

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it luck or whatever you want. He hired Jimmy. Putting the right people around you is how you succeed in life. Jimmy was quitting with or without Jerry firing him.
If only the Fords could do the same. Instead you roll out Millen. Well done.
Oh, that hurts throwing salt on an open wound. The Lions were the butt jokes of the league during Millen tenure and better than a decade later ...still no pity (LOL). Not to speak of the dead, but John Madden gave a recommendation for Millen. A lot of big names at the time said it was a good hire for someone with no experience to be the Lions GM. Millen even had the tenacity to say he forgives Detroit for making him the scapegoat (insert gif here for Lions fans being bent over). I don't care if it Ford Sr or Jr telling Millen what to do... Millen was at the top getting paid 5 million a year. :frusty:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, of course. Because of that time they last repeated back in 95-96.
That, and we have won the East more than double the next closest team. Which is you. So hooray for second place!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that hurts throwing salt on an open wound. The Lions were the butt jokes of the league during Millen tenure and better than a decade later ...still no pity (LOL). Not to speak of the dead, but John Madden gave a recommendation for Millen. A lot of big names at the time said it was a good hire for someone with no experience to be the Lions GM. Millen even had the tenacity to say he forgives Detroit for making him the scapegoat (insert gif here for Lions fans being bent over). I don't care if it Ford Sr or Jr telling Millen what to do... Millen was at the top getting paid 5 million a year. :frusty:
Don't worry, Bill OBrien is trying to make everyone forget about Millen. Doing a great job of it, too.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet Zeke has more yards than Gurley.

Not if Zeke slaps a cop or his girl around he won’t. Rams weren’t very bright with signing Gurley and he wasn’t even holding out. Gurley is going to have a lighter load and hopefully stay healthy.

Changing the goalposts doesn’t change the fact that Zeke is an idiot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if Zeke slaps a cop or his girl around he won’t. Rams weren’t very bright with signing Gurley and he wasn’t even holding out. Gurley is going to have a lighter load and hopefully stay healthy.

Changing the goalposts doesn’t change the fact that Zeke is an idiot.
Over dramatic much? Zeke as far as I know has never even been accused of hitting a cop has he? And he wasn't proven to have hit his girlfriend. I don't make internet bets but I'm confident he won't do either between now and week 17. I don't think he will lead the league in rushing because he could miss at least one game to start the year and probably won't play week 17 either. But your reasons are dumb ones

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the two are connected although I suspect this line of thinking is overblown since the Cowboys have a ton of cap space this year and a shit load in the future and would have no issue fitting in even a monster deal for Zeke. They just don't need to clear up space to sign Zeke at all. They may however want to clear up some space if they are signing Zeke plus Dak/Cooper right now and don't want to completely backload everything like other teams have

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, Bill OBrien is trying to make everyone forget about Millen. Doing a great job of it, too.

Maybe non Lions fans will forget Millen. I will never forget

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the two are connected although I suspect this line of thinking is overblown since the Cowboys have a ton of cap space this year and a shit load in the future and would have no issue fitting in even a monster deal for Zeke. They just don't need to clear up space to sign Zeke at all. They may however want to clear up some space if they are signing Zeke plus Dak/Cooper right now and don't want to completely backload everything like other teams have

Yeah I don't get the internet trolls who are asking where Dallas is getting the cap space for these deals. We have a TON of room this year still. For future years we now have Jaylens deal and this one which can be restructured easily. Jaylens deal is specifically for restructuring.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

getting closer...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it is basically going to be Gurleys deal with one or two big "cut years" at the back end.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it is basically going to be Gurleys deal with one or two big "cut years" at the back end.
Sounds like that was what Zeke's agent was trying to avoid so asking for a front loaded deal. Jerry would be a moron to pay Zeke early just so he can hold out the last 2 years again when the pay had tapered off.