• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL The Zeke Elliot Fiasco

How does this fiasco end?

• Zeke caves, reports, and honors his contract.

• Jerry Jones caves, signs Zeke to an extension.

• Zeke holds out for the year or longer.

• All aboard the Jerry Jones grab ass bus for potato salad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a great RB and has a gripe for being the best or top 3 for sure. But he also has off the fields issues consistently and if he sits there is a good chance he gets in trouble again.

Plus if Jerry caves to him, he’s setting a bad example for the Dak and Cooper contracts IMO.

Taking the #2 RB contract out there right now would help the rest of the Boys get signed as well. Do you even want someone on the team that pulls that? At least Donald came back and played out his contract after he sat 2 consecutive years of preseason.
I think you are preaching to the choir here

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Jason Garrett lead the team to the #1 seed in a historically dominant fashion?
Child please. Your BS narrative that the Eagles were historically dominant was asinine and the Cowboys team in the 90's were way better than the 2017 Eagles.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and screwed Dallas with that deal. That will be a silver lining if we sing Dak to a stupid contract...Goff is up next. :evil:

Think Goff has got to prove a bit more in his 3rd year. He’s been solid in the early regular season and tailed off. Has probably the best weapons at WR in the NFL with a stout Oline last year.

Until you all got Cooper I thought Daks weapons were a joke.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth at DE is the only spot on the team the Eagles took a step back. They got better at DT.

Lol Tate, that was a worthless trade for the Eagles, he was a redundant player to have with Agholor on the roster. Jackson is a huge upgrade for the team. Having no deep threat hurt a lot last year and now we have one of the greatest deep threats to ever play the game to help open things up on offense.

The Eagles improved big time this offseason, especially when it comes to depth across the board. The only real concern is depth at DE but then again, we are in the running to land Clowney.
Aren't you down two starting LBs and isn't your Pro Bowl Guard Brooks a question mark to start the year? Most importantly you lost Foles who is the main reason you won a SB and made the playoffs last year

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys should be a little worried. Zeke looks outta shape.

joe-looney.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Goff has got to prove a bit more in his 3rd year. He’s been solid in the early regular season and tailed off. Has probably the best weapons at WR in the NFL with a stout Oline last year.

Until you all got Cooper I thought Daks weapons were a joke.
I thought so too. Whatever QB is up next is the one that resets the market for QB pay, unless the QB is a brittle bitch who is afraid the next snap might be his last. Heard a stat the other day that in the last 3 years there have been 8 "new highest paid QB". And the list only had like two legit QB's. It was JimmyG, ARod, Carr, Wilson, Flacco, Stafford, Ryan, and someone else that didn't deserve it. But it was their turn for a contract.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great guy to take advice from seeing as how Dez has now been sitting home on his couch for two years now. I think Dez is just lonely and needs company or a partner for his all night Madden binges...If Zeke wants to be that guy he should listen to Dez

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you down two starting LBs and isn't your Pro Bowl Guard Brooks a question mark to start the year? Most importantly you lost Foles who is the main reason you won a SB and made the playoffs last year

We lost Hicks, which is a loss because he was talented player who played very well when on the field. But he is like Sean Lee, he is never healthy for long and an injury is always coming at some point. Bradham has arguably been better than Hicks for the past two years though and he is set to be back by the start of the season. Grugier-Hill will be out about a month to start the season but Zach Brown was a steal pickup for the Eagles and honestly probably is one of our two best LBs on the team. Brandon Brooks should be back week one but if he isn't then he will be shortly thereafter.

The only concern on the team is the depth at DE and C. There really is no excuse unless the team once again gets decimated by major injuries that they don't go out and be one of if not the most dangerous team in the league.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great guy to take advice from seeing as how Dez has now been sitting home on his couch for two years now. I think Dez is just lonely and needs company or a partner for his all night Madden binges...If Zeke wants to be that guy he should listen to Dez

Dez is saying look at me, I got hit with some injuries and now I'm not even in the league anymore. You have holdout and make sure you get your money as the highest paid while you can before injuries shorten your career.