• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The World Series is Atrocious

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever's last to leave, turn the lights off and lock up.

See you in the Spring. :suds:

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, this is a great series....at least its not a boring Sweep like last year.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying it. I'd like to see the Cards mount a comeback tonight. Last night's game was great.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon HD the cardinal hater in you had to love that ending.....

I can't watch anymore. It's atrocious and they keep showing Jonny Gomes' beard.

This is the most boring WS of my life. Can't remember any worse than this. LA and Boston would have been much more interesting.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with this series. I'm glad the Sox won tonight.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im enjoying the series. Two high quality teams. Playing high end baseball. Outside of The Cards D in game one. The fact there was someone backing up a throw to third, in a major league game, impressed me. Even if it didn't matter on account of interference.(Good thing Napoli was still available off the bench. Everybody loves to see relievers bat in the ninth) Gotta love hustle. And rookies getting picked off first to end games. Did I say high end baseball? (I just watched 173 Tigers games, base running is foreign to me)

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im enjoying the series. Two high quality teams. Playing high end baseball. Outside of The Cards D in game one. The fact there was someone backing up a throw to third, in a major league game, impressed me. Even if it didn't matter on account of interference.(Good thing Napoli was still available off the bench. Everybody loves to see relievers bat in the ninth) Gotta love hustle. And rookies getting picked off first to end games. Did I say high end baseball? (I just watched 173 Tigers games, base running is foreign to me)

It's like both teams are just constantly shooting themselves in the foot. It's definitely not what I expected to happen considering it's the two teams with the best record in baseball. They're making high school mistakes.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like both teams are just constantly shooting themselves in the foot. It's definitely not what I expected to happen considering it's the two teams with the best record in baseball. They're making high school mistakes.

This is so true... I will agree with most of these posts: The games have been great fun to watch. Back and forth - lots of action...

But, the games have included very poor playing (hitting, fielding and running). The fact that the last two have ended on a 30 yard penalty and a pick-off definitely leaves us head-scratching....

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will say i'm getting tired of watching so many strikeouts. Boston might set the record by the time it's all said and done and the Cardinals can't get it going offensively. They had a chance last night to get their bats going against Clay and choked, i mean come on, some players were behind an 86 MPH fastball with no movement.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will say i'm getting tired of watching so many strikeouts. Boston might set the record by the time it's all said and done and the Cardinals can't get it going offensively. They had a chance last night to get their bats going against Clay and choked, i mean come on, some players were behind an 86 MPH fastball with no movement.

They also choked with the bases loaded and no outs the night before (against Jake Peavey!?)... Like I said - bad hitting, bat defense, bad baserunning...

But it makes for good entertainment.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are some young guys playing late in the calendar for the first time. But yeah, it's been a little less than flawless so far. Im waiting for someone to put up that memorable performance, or moment that makes me forget the big handful of miscues Im stuck on right now. Too many excellent players for it not to happen.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad defense is ruining the series the first 3 games for me, but hopefully these last 3 games make up for it.

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the most boring WS of my life. Can't remember any worse than this. LA and Boston would have been much more interesting.

Don't usually agree with hammerdown but this time he's right this WS is a stinker. Watching all those scraggly beards on both sides is turning my stomach. If that's not enough no one's muting Tim McCarver's microphone. I'm forced to listen to all his assinine comments. Please hurry up and get this over.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LA Detroit would have been the best. I would of loved the see what Kershaw and Ryu would have done VS Fielder and Co.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerdown talking shit about the Cardinals

same shit different day

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the OP and the others not wanting to watch the WS...

stock-photo-2169561-change-the-channel.jpg