• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE WAFFLES/FLYERS GNT

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm done, y'all are a bunch of sourpuss's. Shit, I get my balls busted everyday... And this is the response I get when I talk some shit.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckin stupid shit.. odonnell continues the trend of a different flyers d-man having the worst defensive game of the season.. this is like 6 consecutive games..

and mesz, you fuckin serious with 3 penalties?
and pronger, you fuckin serious with your breakout attempts / attempts at skating?
and timmo, you fuckin serious, icing the puck with a minute left?

coburn and carle just didn't do anything. which unfortunately made them our better defenders tonight.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I'm done, y'all are a bunch of sourpuss's. Shit, I get my balls busted everyday... And this is the response I get when I talk some shit.

WTF??? You come on right after your team slops out a win and then want to start spouting off your mouth and then your wondering about responses?? Hmmm..

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's what happens when you switch teams mid-season :)

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dont hate.

Kinky...

Piss off... Here we come fuddamucka. ;) Fuck the Rags, Bruins are going to demolish you in the ECF.

How about we spot you a 3-0 series lead and see what happens >=D

hey if it makes it to game 7 we'll spot you 3 goals too!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckin stupid shit.. odonnell continues the trend of a different flyers d-man having the worst defensive game of the season.. this is like 6 consecutive games..

and pronger, you fuckin serious with your breakout attempts / attempts at skating?

coburn and carle just didn't do anything. which unfortunately made them our better defenders tonight.

Dude I hold our "D" accountable for our last 10 bad freakin games.. I'm sure someone will see this as Bob's Fault(not you Awaz:D)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not like we just played a good game or anything. You get nosebleeds on that high horse of yours? :D

if you look at the standings you'll notice that if the flyers play properly, they're better than the leafs, even if the leafs did play well

so yes. the flyers did play down to the leafs. regardless of how well the leafs played

they did play well though, i was surprised

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we spot you a 3-0 series lead and see what happens >=D

hey if it makes it to game 7 we'll spot you 3 goals too!

:(... I got really, really, really drunk after that game... Not that any of you believe that. Cause me being a Bruins fan before this season just isnt possible :rolleyes:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's still a month left to get things back in order. You guys made the SCF as a 7th seed last year.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I hold our "D" accountable for our last 10 bad freakin games.. I'm sure someone will see this as Bob's Fault(not you Awaz:D)

bob made enough crucial saves tonight that i'll forgive him for the last one.. probably should've been stopped, but if not for bob it would've been about 23-2

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought you guys had good defenseman. Did you lose some in the off season?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's what happens when you decide to choose one team to root for out of the two you followed for a long time in the beginning of the season :)

Thanks awaz, finally someone gets it. ;)

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:(... I got really, really, really drunk after that game... Not that any of you believe that. Cause me being a Bruins fan before this season just isnt possible :rolleyes:

lol well I was working in Boston when the Celtics choked in the final seconds of the Finals...It was like there was a party going on down at the Fen and then SWAT came and broke it up early and made everyone go home because soon as that game finished...GHOST TOWNNNNNNNNNNn

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3