• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The state of Eli Manning

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dak sits behind what people call the greatest offensive line in the history of the game, and he cant hit the broad side of a barn

So I guess we are both fucked, but only one of us have 2 rings in the dresser drawer
There you go, adjusting history to fit your pussy agenda

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no callers. just hosts.

and they were right too.

hard to put a guy like that in the hall. led the NFL in picks (over 20) 3 times. never led in TD's or anything meaningful. was never even considered the best QB in his division (unless by default) let alone of his time. STILL sub 60% completion.

barely above .500 (108-93)

83.7 rating

321 TD's
217 picks

yeah yeah he beat the pats twice. whoopedy doo. other side of the coin is how many 2 time SB MVP's arent in?

Plunkett has 2 rings and one SB MVP and he is on the outside looking in.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday here...

Zeke
Coach
Dez

Dez caught up as the day progressed. Made it close.
What were they saying about Dak?

Were they ripping Zeke for his shitty attitude? Dude needs a fucking wake up call

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question that needs to be asked.
Will the Giants out tank the Jets. Number one pick looks to be heading to NY City one way or another.
Browns say not so fast. 49ers, colts, and bears suck ass too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I THINK I picked NYG to win that DIV...where did I go wrong?

I knew the OFC might not be top shelf with no proven big time RB. But my gosh, okay OBJ is limited but with Evans, Marshall, and Shepard I expected better than 13 PF in two games. The OFC looks like they didn't have an offseason.

Heading to PHI on a short week staring down an 0-3 barrel...the GMen better bring their hard hats and lunch pails for that 90 mi trip south on the Turnpike.

It begins and ends with the Oline....Now i can blame Eli for not being fleet of foot, similiar to Stafford, who by the way may have saw as much pressure last night, but scrambled out of trouble all night long

The running game is hilarious, I think 3 yards is their longest rush this season, and yet I still think Perkins is a capable back

Eli deserves his share of blame, but outside of one throw last night, when he had a chance to step up and make a throw, he put it where it needed to be........The defense is as good as I thought, even without 2 of their best players last night

And Ive never been the biggest fan of Mcadoo, or a HC just in general that calls the offensive plays......His lack of timeouts before the half last night was a borderline fireable offense

I see no solution in sight outside of swapping Flowers and Pugh......Flowers absolutely cannot be protecting the blindside

@ Eagles, where they never win even in their best years
@ Tampa

This could get so ugly so fast....0-4 seasons over, and the story will become how long do both Mcadooo and Eli survive this season

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
the old ghost tackle
i7qxrz0.gif
Somewhere in the vicinity of Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe he is an NFL coach to begin with

me either...They backed themselves into a corner, they got late into the offseason, and quite frankly ran out of options

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were they saying about Dak?

Were they ripping Zeke for his shitty attitude? Dude needs a fucking wake up call

Less about Dak and more about those turnstiles in front of him getting their asses handed to them. That might be the worst game that group has had since the first Giants game last season and probably the worst period.

And - those plays where Zeke "quit"... he didn't make fans with those. Including the coach.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less about Dak and more about those turnstiles in front of him getting their asses handed to them. That might be the worst game that group has had since the first Giants game last season and probably the worst period.

And - those plays where Zeke "quit"... he didn't make fans with those. Including the coach.

So this is the thread where we talk about the Cowboys?

Don't know why pretty much the entire team felt they could take a week off here.

They deserve to be humbled like that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It begins and ends with the Oline....Now i can blame Eli for not being fleet of foot, similiar to Stafford, who by the way may have saw as much pressure last night, but scrambled out of trouble all night long

The running game is hilarious, I think 3 yards is their longest rush this season, and yet I still think Perkins is a capable back

Eli deserves his share of blame, but outside of one throw last night, when he had a chance to step up and make a throw, he put it where it needed to be........The defense is as good as I thought, even without 2 of their best players last night

And Ive never been the biggest fan of Mcadoo, or a HC just in general that calls the offensive plays......His lack of timeouts before the half last night was a borderline fireable offense

I see no solution in sight outside of swapping Flowers and Pugh......Flowers absolutely cannot be protecting the blindside

@ Eagles, where they never win even in their best years
@ Tampa

This could get so ugly so fast....0-4 seasons over, and the story will become how long do both Mcadooo and Eli survive this season

OL...Flowers is not starting material. You wonder how they got off kilter...the Giants used to always have OL bigs

Ugly...even if they split @ PHI, @TB, 1-3, it will be a real challenge to post 9 wins unless they get that OFC in gear fast...they've made come backs under Coughlin after poor starts...we shall see.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was awesome, i heard that this morning

One Brandon Marshall will beat yo azz in the parking lot, the other will drive to your house, and beat your women's azz

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is my constant argument with @DirtDirtDirt

for over a decade

Listen I dont care about Eli in the HOF or not, I personally dont think he deserves to be in

But only people that dont know the game would compare Plunkett and Eli's career "because they both have 2 rings"

Eli manning literally TRIPLES some of Jim Plunketts' career numbers

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All else being equal, I'd take Plunkett over the water head any day of the week.

of course, Jim Plunkett doesnt force New England to wake up with cold sweats in the middle of every night