• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The See You Next Year Poll

Precentage Tom Brady Will Be In A Patriots Unifrom Next Season?

• 75% Or Greater

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 50% to 75%

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 25% to 50%

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 0% to 25%

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 0%

• New England Clam Chowder

• Total voters

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible to get in TN without the help of FedEx.
FEDEX is your friend.

I went to a Pirates Festival a few years back here in Florida there was a restaurant owner who had award winning clam chowder it was very very good, only time here in Florida I had decent chowder.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FEDEX is your friend.

I went to a Pirates Festival a few years back here in Florida there was a restaurant owner who had award winning clam chowder it was very very good, only time here in Florida I had decent chowder.

Yeah, when we don't go home for Christmas we gift ourselves and overnight lobster/seafood package.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when we don't go home for Christmas we gift ourselves and overnight lobster/seafood package.

Out of Logan? I use to do that. You can do that on line now too. Just and FYI

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of Logan? I use to do that. You can do that on line now too. Just and FYI

Yeah, that's what I do.
There are a number of live lobster sales online that ship overnight.
You can pre order as well and choose the delivery date.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's what I do.
There are a number of live lobster sales online that ship overnight.
You can pre order as well and choose the delivery date.
Yep pretty cool. I need to order soon gonna grill some Ribeye and Lobster Tail for New Years. That or Prime Rib.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible to get in TN without the help of FedEx.

I'm in Los Angeles and you can't get good chowder or seafood anywhere. I love how people think "Mexican seafood" is actually good. They have no idea.

I was in MA for Thanksgiving and bought three 5 pound lobsters and ate all three in two days. Got some fried clams with the belly's that were heavenly as well.

Living in Los Angeles has some advantages to it but good seafood ain't one of them.

p.s. If I were a gambling man I'd put my money on Brady playing two more years in NE and then retiring.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Los Angeles and you can't get good chowder or seafood anywhere. I love how people think "Mexican seafood" is actually good. They have no idea.

I was in MA for Thanksgiving and bought three 5 pound lobsters and ate all three in two days. Got some fried clams with the belly's that were heavenly as well.

Living in Los Angeles has some advantages to it but good seafood ain't one of them.

p.s. If I were a gambling man I'd put my money on Brady playing two more years in NE and then retiring.

Whole Belly Clams are the only way to go,. Yes Sir

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the one and only time I had clams without the belly's.
And that my friends is why Howard Johnson's is no longer in business.

Haha. I don't even understand the point. All the flavor is in the belly's. When people order them without the belly's I have to wonder about them.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole Belly Clams are the only way to go,. Yes Sir

I remember the one and only time I had clams without the belly's.
And that my friends is why Howard Johnson's is no longer in business.

Haha. I don't even understand the point. All the flavor is in the belly's. When people order them without the belly's I have to wonder about them.

I grew up in Derry NH which was at the time a small to med size town. They have a joint called Clam Haven best Whole Belly Clams around love them.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Derry NH which was at the time a small to med size town. They have a joint called Clam Haven best Whole Belly Clams around love them.

A coworker and her husband are hiking the Appalachian Trail next summer and they were trying to figure out the logistics.

Really? I'll help.
I will bring you to GA, you will hike and call when you are a few days from Katahdin.
I will come get you.

You would do that?
Yes. I will drive to Mass, get some fried clams. Drive to Maine, get some lobster rolls.
Pick you up.
Go get lobster rolls. Drive to Mass, get fried clams.
Go back to TN so full I will not eat for a week.

I'm stoked.

Wicked Stoked.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so delicious. Hard to get good chowder here in Florida....

Hey, stop over and say "Hi" to my wife. She's in West Palm visiting her sister. My B-I-L is trying to cash in his chips and take his $Ms with him.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's still open and they are the best clams around. I think that they're better than Ipswich.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A coworker and her husband are hiking the Appalachian Trail next summer and they were trying to figure out the logistics.

Are they going to do the real trail or go around the mountains?

My son tried last year and they had the worst weather in recorded history. -18 and snow. He was walking on a 60 ft ledge and it gave way. He was totally AFU with a severely sprained ankle and had to walk 7.5 Miles to a secondary road and 2 more before a pickup drove by and gave him a ride to Ashville, TN. He never finished.

They should really check into it because it's not a fun walk. 1725 miles if they do the real Hike. Oh yeah, the worst part of the trail is New Hampshire and the White Mountains. Can't walk around them. When they reach Maine, They have a zero communication, no life stretch.

It's not a trail in the sense that people think. It's a grind and it's not a friendly hike. They have to protect everything they own from other hikers who were not prepared. And bears in the spring.

My son is 6'5" 250 and he was in shape and had to dump off everything he didn't need. He started out carrying a 38 lb backpack and when he came home six weeks after he started it weighed 30.

Hope they make it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEVAH!!!!

I've lived here my entire life except for four years in Vietnam.

The best fried clams I ever ate were El's. A small summer shack just outside Ogunquit, ME.

The best clam cakes to this day can be had at Huot's in Camp Ellis, Maine at the mouth of the Saco River on the "other side" of Old Orchard Beach. Restaurant is open from May to November and closed in the winter. My family had a camp about two hundred yards from Huot's and when I was 5 years old, I would walk over and get food every Sunday afternoon. I'm so old I can remember when a clam cake was 10 cents and a pint of french fries was 10 cents. Of course, bread was 7 cents a loaf and a quart of milk was 13 cents.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Thai in LA

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived here my entire life except for four years in Vietnam.

The best fried clams I ever ate were El's. A small summer shack just outside Ogunquit, ME.

The best clam cakes to this day can be had at Huot's in Camp Ellis, Maine at the mouth of the Saco River on the "other side" of Old Orchard Beach. Restaurant is open from May to November and closed in the winter. My family had a camp about two hundred yards from Huot's and when I was 5 years old, I would walk over and get food every Sunday afternoon. I'm so old I can remember when a clam cake was 10 cents and a pint of french fries was 10 cents. Of course, bread was 7 cents a loaf and a quart of milk was 13 cents.
Just don't try to get anything at Huot's on a Monday, like vacationers even know what a Monday is...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they going to do the real trail or go around the mountains?

My son tried last year and they had the worst weather in recorded history. -18 and snow. He was walking on a 60 ft ledge and it gave way. He was totally AFU with a severely sprained ankle and had to walk 7.5 Miles to a secondary road and 2 more before a pickup drove by and gave him a ride to Ashville, TN. He never finished.

They should really check into it because it's not a fun walk. 1725 miles if they do the real Hike. Oh yeah, the worst part of the trail is New Hampshire and the White Mountains. Can't walk around them. When they reach Maine, They have a zero communication, no life stretch.

It's not a trail in the sense that people think. It's a grind and it's not a friendly hike. They have to protect everything they own from other hikers who were not prepared. And bears in the spring.

My son is 6'5" 250 and he was in shape and had to dump off everything he didn't need. He started out carrying a 38 lb backpack and when he came home six weeks after he started it weighed 30.

Hope they make it.

Their plan is to do the whole thing, South to North carrying about 30 lbs each.
They are prepping with 50 lb packs and have friends already set up to give them fresh socks/shoe replacements along the way.
I did the AT in ME only and the log books along the way said that part was the toughest, but that was 1984....
She will be carrying a 9, and he will be carrying a...well I don't know, but a nine makes sense for ammo conservation and .45 Long makes sense for scared/angry bear defense...

Hope they make it too.
Because If I have to drive to Pennsylvania to pick them up...We going to Woodmans anyway on their dime.