• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE SEC Thread

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
250px-Days2010logo.jpg

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he really didnt do anything to her, she needs her ass beat for general principle
Well - let's see which scenario is more likely to be true. Taylor has a history of domestic violence. So it is not unlikely that he did indeed commit the violence of which he was originally accused. So the question then is, does the woman have a history of lying? Because they only way you can trust that she is telling the truth about lying is if she has a history of lying. And if she has a history of lying, you can't trust anything she says. (It's tough to believe people when they say they are lying . . . )

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - let's see which scenario is more likely to be true. Taylor has a history of domestic violence. So it is not unlikely that he did indeed commit the violence of which he was originally accused. So the question then is, does the woman have a history of lying? Because they only way you can trust that she is telling the truth about lying is if she has a history of lying. And if she has a history of lying, you can't trust anything she says. (It's tough to believe people when they say they are lying . . . )

First off, I am not advocating trusting either at their word as neither in my opinion is trustworthy. What i am saying is if its proven she lied, and this kid who was being given a second chance and had done nothing wrong and still got slammed for it, she needs to seriously get a beatdown by someone. If its proven she is now lying to protect him somehow then she needs to be prosecuted to the stiffest penalty the law allows in this instance and he needs to get the maximum penalty for his antics that caused her to first, file the claim and then for coercing her to lie to protect him.

As far as him being gone, i am fine with him not being there as i was not stoked he was recruited in the first place no matter his deserving a second chance or not.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's almost as funny as the corndog gif.
:lol:

It was posted over on VolNation and I can tell you that no one believes that crap. We've seen teams like Auburn go from 3-9 to 12-2 and TCU go from 4-8 to 12-1, so I guess it wouldn't be unheard of...but I ain't buying it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

It was posted over on VolNation and I can tell you that no one believes that crap. We've seen teams like Auburn go from 3-9 to 12-2 and TCU go from 4-8 to 12-1, so I guess it wouldn't be unheard of...but I ain't buying it.

To be fair, Tennessee wasn't the worst pick of the 2. Some people are at least hyped about Tennessee, the Michigan opponent was plain outrageous.