• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Saga of a Michigan commit burning a letter from OSU.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The initial story may be :badmin: where Michigan commit Logan-Tuley Tillman burns a letter from OSU and tweets a pic, but I couldn't find it.
At2PKoJCEAE2W69.jpg

Then, OSU fan Harrison Watson offers a $2000 bounty on the kid.
AuPcFHtCAAIxXJU.jpg

In response, Michigan OL recruit Kyle Bosch threatens to show Ohio State fans a 'real death threat,' later apologizes | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

"OSU fans giving (Tuley-Tillman) threats on your way to his house make a stop by mine and I'll show you what a real death threat is #bringagun."

Afterwards, Watson apologizes for his tweet and donates $2000 to the University of Michigan.
I’m Sorry. | eSpire Marketing
Last night, I made some remarks that were meant to be a joke amongst friends. These remarks were regrettable and reprehensible. Today, I have been receiving attention from many individuals asking for my comment on these unfortunate remarks made by myself on my Twitter account last night. This is my official comment.

To Logan Tuley-Tillman – I am deeply sorry for making these remarks in your direction. I wish you nothing but the absolute best in your future as a collegiate athlete and more importantly as a student at the University of Michigan. My remarks were meant not to offend, but to highlight another unfortunate situation in the NFL bounty scandal. I realize now how short sighted and foolish my tweet was.

As a token of my deepest regrets in this situation – I will be making a $2000.00 donation to the University of Michigan to be used towards increasing the already spectacular educational programs that they possess. I hope that this donation will help to ease the pain of my unfortunate remarks. Thank you. I welcome suggestions from the University of Michigan family for which program to direct my donation towards.

Wow.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked: