• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The return of Jake Plummer

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL.com - Official Site of the National Football League

Pretty cool story. I remember him as the guy Bill Walsh recommended; instead, we drafted Jim Druckenmiller. Which is probably why I rooted for him in Arizona and Denver. What can I say? Bill Walsh made me a fan of Plummer. Looking back, I still would have preferred Plummer over Garcia... but Garcia did a fine job.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. I was just wondering about this guy a few days ago.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o wow, some of those quotes about coaches looking at his weaknesses is disturbing. u want a qb to always be trying to improve.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
o wow, some of those quotes about coaches looking at his weaknesses is disturbing. u want a qb to always be trying to improve.

NFL is a pressure cooker, you gotta win. I'm not surprised he was under so much scrutiny.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My misconception was that he lost his love of the NFL because of how Tilman's death made the NFL so insignificant in the big picture. Maybe the big picture still played a part, but I found it interesting that his public gripe was constant nagging instead of constructive criticism.