• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Ravens stole the Patriots trick play John Harbaugh complained about last year

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear different stories so it's hard to say. He was pissed that the Patriots didn't offer more. Was he worth 8 million a year?

Him , his agent and his wife for some reason thought a slot receiver was worth 10 mill a year. Pats offered 7 mill a year for 2 year contract off season. He went onto free agency Denver was the higest bidder at 6 mill a year, and Pats at that point after offering him more money said " fuck you" So he made less money, injured more with concussions and no SB ring. How'd that turn out for you Wes?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problems with the Patriots' success. No need to deflect. What I do have a problem with is dbag "fans" such as yourself. You think another fan is a loser because their team loses? You think you are winner because the Patriots win??? Get a f'ing clue and get a f'ing life.

You saying they had that play for Edelman in their pocket two years before he even became a relevant player in the league is rigodamndiculous.
Money, I'll vouch for that claim. They did have that play all along. It was discussed early in his career. Edelman was effective as a QB, although not nearly NFL quality. Do you really think that BB did not consider the possibility when he assessed his skills early on? During a big game 2 years ago, they rolled out that play and it was whistled dead on a motion call. You could tell that was exactly where it was going. Edelman was interviewed about it after the game. Being an Edelman fan - even before his success, I had been begging for them to run it for a long time...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him , his agent and his wife for some reason thought a slot receiver was worth 10 mill a year. Pats offered 7 mill a year for 2 year contract off season. He went onto free agency Denver was the higest bidder at 6 mill a year, and Pats at that point after offering him more money said " fuck you" So he made less money, injured more with concussions and no SB ring. How'd that turn out for you Wes?

Welker also might have been a little miffed over the "foot" issue. I think Belchick may have over-reacted on that one.

One of my favorite football interviews.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money, I'll vouch for that claim. They did have that play all along. It was discussed early in his career. Edelman was effective as a QB, although not nearly NFL quality. Do you really think that BB did not consider the possibility when he assessed his skills early on? During a big game 2 years ago, they rolled out that play and it was whistled dead on a motion call. You could tell that was exactly where it was going. Edelman was interviewed about it after the game. Being an Edelman fan - even before his success, I had been begging for them to run it for a long time...

They had a play in their pocket from the beginning of a career of a 7th rd draft pick who was targeted 69 times in his first 4 years in the league.

Come on Man!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should show respect for FinFan. If the Patriots had the recent track record of the Dolphins, there is no way in hell you would be posting here.
We lived it for decades.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problems with the Patriots' success. No need to deflect. What I do have a problem with is dbag "fans" such as yourself. You think another fan is a loser because their team loses? You think you are winner because the Patriots win??? Get a f'ing clue and get a f'ing life.

You saying they had that play for Edelman in their pocket two years before he even became a relevant player in the league is rigodamndiculous.
Money you continue tootake things out of context. That play was in the Pats scheme for 5 years. They kept it in their pocket for when they needed it. Whether Edelman was or wasn't relevant has zero effect on that play and is also subject opinion. Even if Edelman hadn't caught a pass until that point. The Ravens would've still bit on the fake and Edelman will still be 1-1 on pass plays.

You obviously don't get the humor, nor the correlation between being a loser because you posted a dumb comment.

As far as the winner comment, have you ever heard of sarcasm?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Harcough, cough is copying the Pats hurry-up Offense."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker also might have been a little miffed over the "foot" issue. I think Belchick may have over-reacted on that one.

One of my favorite football interviews.
I loved that interview. BB not so much. I'm pretty sure that also played part into letting him go. I like many, probably most Pat fans wanted Welker to stay (initially). Once the numbers started coming out and the way Welker was handling, I was on the let him go bandwagon. Luckily another great move by BB it paid off.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Harcough, cough is copying the Pats hurry-up Offense."
And whinning about the refs standing over the ball too long. Some people's children.