• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Ravens stole the Patriots trick play John Harbaugh complained about last year

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen it. I listen to tons of sports radio, and at the time he was on the market I don't recall hearing anything of the sort in mass.
Heads in sand. You may be the worst....of all pats fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the coach doesn't have enough experience he will be toast if he doesn't turn things around soon. We'll see but at least I can call it as it is unlike most of you pats fans... the talent is improving though coaches have to get more out of it.
Yep you're team is in a building decade (X2). Pats fans have been calling it like it is for the past 15 years. We're happy.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I cry? Especially in this thread? Do me a favor go slap yourself. I'm tired of doing it.
You are whining because I'm replying back to people..what else do you want to call it?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is my head in the sand? Yes I'm sure there were a few, but half of Pats Nation? Really?
You just said 0 a minute ago! Wow! Go back and read I'm not making this up....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you're team is in a building decade (X2). Pats fans have been calling it like it is for the past 15 years. We're happy.
Ya okaaaaay.....lets just leave it at that then.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time the Dolphins won a wild card game in OT in 2000? That was awesome!

4550875.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the schmo that argued for that position? And did they actually want him gone, or just he wants to try the market so move on?
The comments I remember were:
"Special teamer but we need some receivers)
"made of glass, not worth a contract"
"strictly a slot receiver" (some still believe this"
etc. I'm not naming names but we can blame the guys that are gone?????

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comments I remember were:
"Special teamer but we need some receivers)
"made of glass, not worth a contract"
"strictly a slot receiver" (some still believe this"
etc. I'm not naming names but we can blame the guys that are gone?????

How long ago was that? I have only been here a short while.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you drink the kool-aid! This never had anything to do with any other team but yours...if anyone is deflecting this is it. Everyone outside NE knows exactly what went on....

That must be where all that talk about revenge tours, MVP talk for Brady and undefeated seasons are coming from, asterisks and koolaid! LOL.

I didn't realize NE was that large..

The only time it will come up again is when the Patriots lose or perhaps get stopped in their Superbowl run (which happens to all but one team in the NFL).

The same time we'll have a Tgann sighting I suppose.

What do we call that?

How about jealousy?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep deflecting. Notice you are unable to refute anything I said. This had zero to do with the success or lack there of for the Pats. You continue to deflect and try to backpedal to fit your agenda. It started with your dumb ass comment about the relevance of Edelman. You have attempted to change that three different times. I made the correlation (do you know what that means) between you being a loser due to your stupid comment and your team losing. Keep practicing at this deflection tactic you have. Some day it will work.

I have no problems with the Patriots' success. No need to deflect. What I do have a problem with is dbag "fans" such as yourself. You think another fan is a loser because their team loses? You think you are winner because the Patriots win??? Get a f'ing clue and get a f'ing life.

You saying they had that play for Edelman in their pocket two years before he even became a relevant player in the league is rigodamndiculous.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should show respect for FinFan. If the Patriots had the recent track record of the Dolphins, there is no way in hell you would be posting here.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime Belichick lets a popular player go, there's always a split of opinion particularly when money is part of the issue.

There are some who believe "In Belichick we trust" no matter what.
And others who think Bill is over obsessive about it sometimes.

Like Welker (i.e we could have paid the million dollar difference)
Like Edelman (i.e. we shouldn't have let him check out other teams and we're lucky he came back)
Like Wilfork (hell we still could use him in the middle)
Like Seymour (Way too early)

The thing many supporters cite is how right Belchick often is in predicting the beginning of the end for many players. He IS pretty good at that. He's also good at finding good replacements too. Vereen was a great 3rd down back and with Lewis we may not miss a beat. That happens often too.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime Belichick lets a popular player go, there's always a split of opinion particularly when money is part of the issue.

There are some who believe "In Belichick we trust" no matter what.
And others who think Bill is over obsessive about it sometimes.

Like Welker (i.e we could have paid the million dollar difference)
Like Edelman (i.e. we shouldn't have let him check out other teams and we're lucky he came back)
Like Wilfork (hell we still could use him in the middle)
Like Seymour (Way too early)

The thing many supporters cite is how right Belchick often is in predicting the beginning of the end for many players. He IS pretty good at that. He's also good and finding good replacements too. Vereen was a great 3rd down back and with Lewis we may not miss a beat. That happens often.

Welker was offered 7 mill off season by Pats and signed for 6 mill a year the -mill diff