• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rangers welcome back an old friend: Elvis returns to Arlington with the A's - June 21-25

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did get charged with a run on 3 hits and a walk while striking out 3. He didn't strike out very many, but he got a lot of quick outs, which allowed him to only throw 82 pitches in those 6.2 innings. Through the first 4 innings he was averaging about 10 pitches per inning.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I be only had time to watch Hearn, De Gues and Evans pitch. That was hard to watch.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow Hearn on Instagram, he seems like a good dude, but I don't have a lot of confidence in him as a starter/multiple innings guy

I was listening to the radio. Nadel didn't even try to sugarcoat Hearn's outing.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to the radio. Nadel didn't even try to sugarcoat Hearn's outing.
Was awful. Remember his first time to pitch. Pulled 1st inning.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Deadline talk: Who are buyers, sellers?

Feinsand: Gibson is the guy for me. Texas is at least a year or two away from contending, and given how he is pitching this year, his value will never be higher. He seems like a no-brainer to move before July 30. Everybody that I speak to insists that Colorado is not looking to move Márquez. Of course, the Rockies could be overwhelmed with a great offer, but I think right-hander Jon Gray -- an impending free agent -- is the more likely pitcher to be traded out of Colorado.

Meyers: Who are the possible suitors for Gibson and Berríos? Any other names to consider on the pitching front?

Feinsand: If the Cubs decide to be buyers, they are certainly going to be in the market for another rotation piece. Thing is, it doesn’t appear that there’s going to be a lot of good starting pitching available on this market, which could change somebody’s mind if an offer comes in that’s too good to turn down. Virtually every contender out there could use another starting pitcher, so I think that list is quite large.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Deadline talk: Who are buyers, sellers?

Feinsand: Gibson is the guy for me. Texas is at least a year or two away from contending, and given how he is pitching this year, his value will never be higher. He seems like a no-brainer to move before July 30. Everybody that I speak to insists that Colorado is not looking to move Márquez. Of course, the Rockies could be overwhelmed with a great offer, but I think right-hander Jon Gray -- an impending free agent -- is the more likely pitcher to be traded out of Colorado.

Meyers: Who are the possible suitors for Gibson and Berríos? Any other names to consider on the pitching front?

Feinsand: If the Cubs decide to be buyers, they are certainly going to be in the market for another rotation piece. Thing is, it doesn’t appear that there’s going to be a lot of good starting pitching available on this market, which could change somebody’s mind if an offer comes in that’s too good to turn down. Virtually every contender out there could use another starting pitcher, so I think that list is quite large.
Most any team heading for the play off's will likely have a need for a ace like Gibbs. See no problem finding someone needing him.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo's latest mock draft just came out, and has us taking catcher Henry Davis after the Pirates select SS Marcelo Mayer.

The latest MLB Pipeline mock has Pittsburgh also taking Mayer, but us taking Lawlar.

Last edited:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who lives in Mendoza's hip pocket, Gallo continues being hyped every night. I hope it is an attempt to up his value in effort to trade him.