• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quest for the Cup, Dodgers & Diamondbacks Brawl, and Ed Reed Blames Brady

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to much just busy at work.

Just bought a new car as well.

Going to the US open at all? I am headed there on friday...for free.

Awesome, what you get?

I was just there yesterday, for free. It was a swamp man ... bring some real shitty sneaks or even some boots LOL. Fun time though, got pretty hammered

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc's a good coach .. not great

In reality, that team kinda underachieved with him (on a whole)

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, what you get?

I was just there yesterday, for free. It was a swamp man ... bring some real shitty sneaks or even some boots LOL. Fun time though, got pretty hammered

2013 Camry SE...had 9 miles when I drove her off the lot

I head and it is supposed to rain on Thursday. Going to ruin this course for the rest of the year.

I got some gortex boots I might rock with my shorts...look really happy gilmorish

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Middlebrooks, officially a bust for now and in perpetuity?

I don't have a crystal ball, but right now Middlebrooks SUCKS and Iglesias is awesome. And they're going to try and work Iglesias in a few days a week. That's great.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, Im not one of the diks that called him an HOF'er ...

But yes you're wrong. You dont blame guys who arent playing well because theyre being asked to do things that they arent as good at. Ive seen it time and time again and most times the people who are saying it get proven wrong. The last one was Dirk ... look how it worked for him when they surrounded him with some bruisers

Yes, when the things your "asking him to do that he isn't very good at" are basic basketball functions like "rebound", "box out" and "stop standing around the 3 point line doing nothing"..... you can blame him

Bosh on his best day isn't remotely close to Dirk Nowitzki. Not even remotely close

No one is asking Bosh to carry the team, or even be a #2

He's just being asked to do basic things that you expect out of any 6'10" player

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 Camry SE...had 9 miles when I drove her off the lot

I head and it is supposed to rain on Thursday. Going to ruin this course for the rest of the year.

I got some gortex boots I might rock with my shorts...look really happy gilmorish

Nice .. my buddy just got one their sweet. YOu have that huge radio display with the rearview camera?

Yea dude I wouldnt even think twice about wearing them LOL ... people were caked in mud. I through out a 180 dollar pair of air max's

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, Im not one of the diks that called him an HOF'er ...

But yes you're wrong. You dont blame guys who arent playing well because theyre being asked to do things that they arent as good at. Ive seen it time and time again and most times the people who are saying it get proven wrong. The last one was Dirk ... look how it worked for him when they surrounded him with some bruisers

Dirk was averaging more rebounds per game before they brought in "brusiers" to help him.....whatever that means. Bosh is asked to do what most PF/Cs do, fucking rebound. Birdman doesnt have a problem doing it , and he gets as many rebounds in a much lesser role.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice .. my buddy just got one their sweet. YOu have that huge radio display with the rearview camera?

Yea dude I wouldnt even think twice about wearing them LOL ... people were caked in mud. I through out a 180 dollar pair of air max's

Didn't get the rearview but go the nav and apps and shit. The paddle shifters are fun as hell.

Air Max's we need to get you in some adult shoes...but will def wear old sneakers if need too.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
this thread is awful....what are you fuckers gonna do when i stop posting?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not comparing him to Dirk at all

Just saying when the Mavs changed their personnel to get rebounders and strong defensive bigs ... it opened up Dirks game and allowed him to do what he excels at

From the time the big 3 in Miami were put together most people said this was their weakness. However, last year they were able to overcome their issues and still win. Im pretty sure most everyone remembers this

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get the rearview but go the nav and apps and shit. The paddle shifters are fun as hell.

Air Max's we need to get you in some adult shoes...but will def wear old sneakers if need too.

LOL they were like the track shoe kind ... not the B_Lake ones that Nelly rapped about

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers, who has been attending the Celtics' pre-draft workouts, is unsure of what he wants to do and has not yet ruled out returning to Boston for a 10th season. He has a very close relationship with Ainge, and the source said that is one factor that is making his decision so difficult.
If Rivers were to walk away from the three years and $21 million remaining on his contract with the Celtics, it is not clear whether he would seek another coaching job next season or sit out and possibly return to broadcasting.
If Rivers became available, he would immediately become the most coveted coach on the market. The Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Clippers asked for permission to speak with Rivers about their coaching jobs last month, but Ainge refused to grant it.
There is a feeling throughout the league, however, that because of the closeness of their relationship, Ainge would allow Rivers to leave and go elsewhere if the coach requested it.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees Agree To Terms With First-Rounder Jagielo

By Steve Adams [June 12 at 10:34am CST]
Baseball America's Jim Callis reports ([ame="[MEDIA=twitter]344837991098888193[/MEDIA]"]via Twitter[/ame]) that the Yankees and first-round pick Eric Jagielo have agreed to terms on $1,839,400 signing bonus -- the exact amount of the assigned pick value for the No. 26 overall selection. Jagielo is advised by Frontline.
Jagielo, a third baseman from Notre Dame, ranked 16th on Baseball America's list of Top 500 draft prospects. ESPN's Keith Law ranked the slugger 26th among potential draftees, and MLB.com's Jonathan Mayo had him at No. 37 on his Top 100 list. BA projects him to hit for both power and average, noting that he has improved his plate discipline in 2013.
Jagielo is the first college position player selected by the Yankees in the first round since they selected Florida State's John-Ford Griffin with the No. 23 pick in the 2001 draft. Jagielo was one of three first-round picks for the Yankees; New York also selected Fresno State outfielder Aaron Judge and prep lefty Ian Clarkin later in the first round. Jagielo becomes the fifth 2013 first-rounder to sign.

Last edited by a moderator:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember when eric duncan was the 3b of the future?

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they were like the track shoe kind ... not the B_Lake ones that Nelly rapped about

Spending $180 on shoes >>>>>> Not much.

It pained me to spend $60 on my run frees but they are awesome...and have worn them for two years now.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not comparing him to Dirk at all

Just saying when the Mavs changed their personnel to get rebounders and strong defensive bigs ... it opened up Dirks game and allowed him to do what he excels at

From the time the big 3 in Miami were put together most people said this was their weakness. However, last year they were able to overcome their issues and still win. Im pretty sure most everyone remembers this

"opened up Dirk's game"?

Dirk was playing at a HOF level for a solid decade

His championship year was only his 9th best scoring year

Bosh is garbage. He is asked to do basic things you expect out of any 6'10" player but can't

When the going gets tough, he can't even play like a decent 3

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUCCSSS .... save me from these fags