• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quest for the Cup, Dodgers & Diamondbacks Brawl, and Ed Reed Blames Brady

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all, what have I missed?

Gardner still 4th OF
Lester still an ace
Jays starting to roll their way to 11 back
Tebow is a GREAT fit for the Pats

Lester sucks

so does Sabathia

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting abused because his is an over-Rooney'd bag of piss who put up big stats on a shit team and has been exposed as a pussy-fart in the grind of the NBA playoffs...

He's getting exposed because the game they need him to play is not his game

the guy is a very good player, just cant have him there when you have nobody to bang down low on either side of the court

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday, June 5 vs. Cleveland Indians

This story about the suspensions that are allegedly coming down from the commissioner's office is all anyone wants to talk about. You get so tired of the subject that you hate to even bring it up, but the names are out there, and people are even talking about it in the clubhouse. You want to believe that everyone on your team is clean, because that's the only way you know how to play. To do it any differently is an insult to every True Yankee who has come before you. When you're first called up from the minors, you're taken to a private room by all the True Yankees on the roster, and your sacred responsibility to the pinstripes is explained to you. There are votive candles bearing all the retired Yankee numbers, and blessed shards of bats that delivered game-winning World Series hits, and a pair of magic sweatbands that had to be cut off Reggie Jackson after the 1978 season because he didn't want to give them back. You're joining a culture of professionalism, of perfectionism, of winningism. You have to be up to the task. You need to be told what's expected of you. So we tell you.
Unless we're on the road. Then we skip all that and just tell the kids not to embarrass us out there. If they're still on the team by the next homestand they get the ritual, depending on the availability of the sweatbands. We have a lot of rituals — sometimes scheduling is an issue. But in most cases you eventually get your ceremony, and the message is delivered.
And that message is: It's special to be a Yankee. Don't screw it up. Especially by cheating.
We don't need the commissioner's office to police us.
We have the sweatbands.

"blessed shards of bats"

:laugh3:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Classless Royals Fans" according to Cano

The Yankees' Robinson Cano will be a Home Run Derby captain again this season, but he still won't pick Billy Butler for his American League team.
"No chance," Cano said with a smile.
In last season's Derby in Kansas City, Royals fans mercilessly booed Cano for leaving Butler off the AL Derby team after he had pledged to include a Royal.
Cano also said Royals fans "crossed the line" by targeting his family last season. But even after last year's unpleasantness, Cano said he was still honored to be selected as captain for this year's event at Citi Field.
"Yes, of course, especially with the things that I went through last year. I would say that's not a good way to end it. It's special that it's in New York," Cano said. "Why not? I can't wait for that day to happen. Now I've just got to wait and see who's doing good around the league and start thinking about who I'm going to pick. I've got a month left, but I'm going to sit down and think about who I'm going to pick and who's going to do it."

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They (Red Sox management) act as though Middlebrooks is Wade fucking Boggs or something. Iglesias is hitting .490 and Middlebrooks is at .190. No brainer right now, really.

You do know he started for WMB last night, right?

Your next post on the Yankees loss last night, will be your first.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Yankees' Robinson Cano will be a Home Run Derby captain again this season, but he still won't pick Billy Butler for his American League team.
In last season's Derby in Kansas City, Royals fans mercilessly booed Cano for leaving Butler off the AL Derby team after he had pledged to include a Royal.
Cano also said Royals fans "crossed the line" by targeting his family last season. But even after last year's unpleasantness, Cano said he was still honored to be selected as captain for this year's event at Citi Field.
"Yes, of course, especially with the things that I went through last year. I would say that's not a good way to end it. It's special that it's in New York," Cano said. "Why not? I can't wait for that day to happen. Now I've just got to wait and see who's doing good around the league and start thinking about who I'm going to pick. I've got a month left, but I'm going to sit down and think about who I'm going to pick and who's going to do it."

:gaah:
page 1

:doh::rollseyes:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, jason kidd is going to coach the nets

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another example of why the Eagles blow balls ....

Do these guys ever just stfu and play

DeSean Jackson: QB battle even

Michael Vick has said he hopes Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly will name a starting quarterback before training camp begins and that sentiment is shared by DeSean Jackson, the team's top wideout.

"The team wants to know too," Jackson said Tuesday in an interview with the NFL Network's "Total Access" program. "We need to go into training camp prepared and know who is going to be our starting quarterback."

Graziano: Relax About QB
The Eagles' players need to chill out about the team's quarterback because Chip Kelly is wise to take his time in making a call, Dan Graziano writes. Blog

The Eagles finished their mandatory three-day minicamp last week and won't practice again until training begins in late July.

Vick, Nick Foles and rookie Matt Barkley competed in practices and each had chances running the No. 1 unit. Kelly made it clear following the minicamp that depth charts mean nothing in May and June no matter if it's quarterback or any other position.

"To make any decisions on who someone is from wearing shorts and T-shirts, doesn't make sense to us," Kelly said.

Jackson said Tuesday the competition has "been kind of even" between Vick and Foles.

"I think they would both do a great job and we will be ready for the season," he said.

The quarterback spot isn't the only position where competition is being stressed by Kelly and his staff, Jackson said.

"Nothing is set in stone for anybody," Jackson told the NFL Network. "Everybody on the team was able to go through first team, second team, third team. At the end of the day, I am very happy where I am at. I am not worried because at the end of the day I am going to out there, put my work in and do what I need to do to get my starting spot and keep it."

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least he isnt lying about it this year

looks like he learned his lesson.

fucking twat

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting exposed because the game they need him to play is not his game

the guy is a very good player, just cant have him there when you have nobody to bang down low on either side of the court

He's a guy who can put up stats in no pressure situations... When teams come to play.. come to win.. he turtles.. badly..

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he isnt lying about it this year

looks like he learned his lesson.

fucking twat

James Shields for Ben Revere ...... except I want Shields to be an everyday player for the phillies. I have no doubt he'd be their best hitter at this point