• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Quest for the Cup, Dodgers & Diamondbacks Brawl, and Ed Reed Blames Brady

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you are on ignore

again?

Bert.gif

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox

this is one you will take great pride in LOL

Yesterday I was at the US Open. Go there at like 9;00 and was gonna start drinking. Sign at the bar says, no alcohol til 10:30.

Bartender tells me, you can thank our friends from Long Island for that.... they got way outta hand on Bethpage and ruined it for everyone

LMAO

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL VP ... I love it

Im sure you were one of the guys who bashed Dirk at every turn before he won his title too.

Its not always about numbers. The MAVS and Dirk were consistently labeled as choke artists and soft for years

I bashed Dirk as a choker. But I never said he wasn't a great player

Dirk was a great player who for a long time choked on the biggest stage

Bosh is a player who just can't do anything besides hit open shots when the D is focused on someone else. Bosh's performance last night isn't some newfound development

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Albert Pujols contract is going to make Arod's current deal look like a bargain before all is said and done.

maybe ... time will tell

The yanks could be paying Arod to not play soon enough ... that has to outrank the Pujols deal

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome

So random...

i know. i was at a bar in copiague. taylor dayne walks in. she remembered me. yadda yadda yadda i got deported.

wtf?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they didn't...

They got some tough, inopportune injuries...

First year they won a ring, second year Garnett missed half the year and the team still went to game 7 of the ECSF. They should have beaten Orlando in that series, but I wouldn't call that an underachievement.

The next year they were up 3-2 in the Finals when Perkins blew out his knee.. They got ass-raped on the glass and abused by Pau Gasol in games 6 and 7... They should have won that year.

Next year, they were right in it with the Heat when Rondo's elbow was dislocated... They kept that series close, but got beaten by the deeper team.

Next year Garnett and Rondo both healthy again (finally) they were missing Green and Bradley and STILL took the Heat to 7 games in the ECF when many people thought they wouldn't win a round.

They should have on at least one more ring. But that's not Doc's fault.. Give him the right players and he will get them to play.

spot

on

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox

Yesterday I was at the US Open. Go there at like 9;00 and was gonna start drinking. Sign at the bar says, no alcohol til 10:30.

Bartender tells me, you can thank our friends from Long Island for that.... they got way outta hand on Bethpage and ruined it for everyone

LMAO

So I shouldn't show up till 10:30 you are saying...what about the corporate tents etc?

maybe ... time will tell

The yanks could be paying Arod to not play soon enough ... that has to outrank the Pujols deal

STL was smart to let that guy walk...I hope the yankees don't give CANO a monster deal and I love that guy.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so THIS is ox's camaro?

33010011187_large.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly....I don't quite understand why everyone falls all over themselves when it comes to Doc. He's a good coach...when he has good players. But when the talent isn't there...his record reflects that. Just like every other coach.

And Phil Jackson has 0 titles without Jordan or Kobe.

There were plenty of great teams loaded with talent that never even made the Finals (Kings and Blazers of 10 years ago to name a couple)

You can have a great team and still underachive with a poor coach... Erik Spoelstra is a great example of that.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox

LMAO

This is very true. And some pro golfer was going to get his ass kicked that day.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I shouldn't show up till 10:30 you are saying...what about the corporate tents etc?

Exactly

Maybe get there at 10 and be up front in the line

I was in the corporate tent (The Trophy Club) ... same deal in there

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe ... time will tell

Yeah....but Pujols is ALREADY pretty crappy and that deal has 8(!!!) years to go. At least the Yankees got a title out of Arod. Will the Angels be able to say the same???

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long Island... I heard our friend from NYC wanted to visit there once but wasn't in the mood for a 13-hour flight...