• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pro Bowl rosters were named

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In have never watched the probowl, nor to I care to watch 1. I said this on the Seahawks board.

I feel that the more Name power you have the more chance you have to be voted to this. If you play average through out the year but Most of the NFL faithful know your name. They will vote for you for the Pro Bowl

Case in Point: Doug Baldwin and Russell Wilson Just set a record 3 days ago for most TD's in 4 games (10). Douggie has steeped up huge for us this year with Lynch (who is a alternate despite missing half the year. More evidence to my point) but yet he is a alternate.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC has 1 QB for each quarter, but too bad Palmer won't be there to play since he'll be busy playing in an important game. :nod:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it shows how much I care about the pro bowl I didnt know that they pick teams now .. hell I thought the afc played the nfc .. it truly is a glorified pick up game now

It used to be more interesting when players actually cared. Same for baseball. Now I don't watch either. The best part is when your team doesn't have to go because they're in the Superbowl. Although I think Brady hasn't actually gone to one in years. A lot of flu going around.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it shows how much I care about the pro bowl I didnt know that they pick teams now .. hell I thought the afc played the nfc .. it truly is a glorified pick up game now
Nobody watches this train wreck anymore.